Jump to content

Anyone know how to connect hkx to furniture marker with FNISforModders?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m trying to use a specific hkx file and have it connected to a furniture marker I created in CK.

 

acvording to the FNIS nexus page there is a way to do this but I’m not able to make it work. So I hope someone here knows enough about FNISforModders to point me in the right direction.

 

so far, I 

 

  1. created a duplicate form of the invisible lean wall furniture marker in CK and gave it a FormID “myLeanFurniture”
  2. tested my .hkx file by placing it in the vanilla lean marker idle location, and it works

 

my problem now is, how do I make it so the myLeanMarker will play my custom .hkx animation? It plays only the vanilla .hkx

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...