[Hoi4 mod] Hearts of Hentai

Version 1.0 Germany81749386_ScreenShot2020-12-05at5_50_14pm.png.73a853310a04fff14504776e5a891dbd.png1455581453_ScreenShot2020-12-05at5_49_25pm.png.09ef9a05657ce7ef1a3bbb74d220729e.png

Hearts of Hentai is a simple mod that aims to replace all leaders, loading screens and event pictures with hentai equivalents.

Version.10 

-All Loading screens replaced
-Hitler and all German Generals/field marshals done.

~~~~

Future plans short term:
-Finish Germany's Admirals, political leaders and event pictures

Future plans long term:
-To have all leaders world leaders done.
-Have all world military leaders done
-To have all events replaced. 

Download:

Hearts of Hentai.zip

To be fair, I don't think there is a 'right section' for this mod. HoI4 is a Paradox game, but the Paradox section doesn't have a Hoi4 subsection, and the Paradox section doesn't allow for posting. And since it's a Paradox game, does it really belong in the generic games section instead of the Paradox section?

One big *shrug* from me. : /

1 hour ago, ElementalWatcher said:

wrong section mate

I've seen other people just post stuff for EUIV or Hearts of Iron in any of the paradox sections - since there is not a dedicated place for any of them but a dedicated place for Paradox Interactive's games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/24/2022 at 10:45 PM, Runder12 said:

I am probably late, but how can i download this mod?

There's a .zip file you can click on to download. After unzipping it, you copy the relevant files into your mod folder. It should ultimately look like other HOI4 mods.