How to fix genshin impact's upskirt censor?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, watmay1 said:

i might be able to fix this, but does anybody have the files for 1.0?

there you go, please save us from this atrocity.

all files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jRemw8l1u5L7CM_M9qqzwYZO-9Jr6JDm?usp=sharing

only the persistent folder

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y6UjsOBi42IZj5oLPD3optpvTtEVppYC/view?usp=sharing

credit goes to anon on reddit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah nothing, the anticheat now replaces every file, and does checksums for the files so to fix it we would need the crack the anticheat or start a private server without the anticheat, i have the hardware for the server so if someone can get the source (or even just compiled ver) i can set up a server without the anticheat

On 1/5/2021 at 1:23 PM, watmay1 said:

yeah nothing, the anticheat now replaces every file, and does checksums for the files so to fix it we would need the crack the anticheat or start a private server without the anticheat, i have the hardware for the server so if someone can get the source (or even just compiled ver) i can set up a server without the anticheat

Fuck me. also check your messages, i hope that little info i discovered helps

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2021 at 6:23 PM, watmay1 said:

i second that idea!