[REQ] Werewolf: What happens to your stuff?

Thelargir

Hey.

So, I've recently started a new character playing as a werewolf. And since I'm a fan of realism (up to some point, it is after all a fantasy RPG :P ), I was thinking about what happens to your equipment when you turn into a werewolf? I think its kinda boring that it just "melds" with you body. 

So the idea is that what if, when you change to werewolf form, all your equipment gets stashed in a bag or something at the place where you change form?

This way, it leaves you sort of defenseless when you change back to human.

Also, realistically if you change form whilst wearing armor or clothing, it gets ruined. So maybe you would have to be naked in order to change to werewolf? (Yes, I'm a fan of "Forced" nudity :P )

Maybe its just me, but I think this would add a certain "flair" to werewolf characters. :)

(Another idea I got while writing this. Maybe your stuff can get stolen, and you have to track down the thief?)

If anyone would look into this, that would be awesome :D

I see. Well, I dont want to uninstall my other mods, simply to get that one to work. :/  

But at least someones had the same idea as me, so maybe there will be a more compatible version eventually. At least, I hope someone would look into it.

Archived