Summon Fairy a pixie companion!

I downloaded the version chakaru11 made. While I prefer it over the original, even if it's in japanese and weird symbols come out, I noticed a glitch.

Whenever I fast travel, the pixie appears summoned, even if I didn't summon her (only happens with new characters), and guards sometimes attack her (happened with Savlian Matius and his men, but maybe that was because she accidentally hit them with an arrow)

About the wings' date=' butterfly wings like the picture in the first post.

[/quote']

I agree, this mod is called "Summon Fairy a pixie companion", and pixies have butterfly wings and they are clothed with flowers!

(I'm sure of this, my garden is full of them! :D )

• 1 month later...

THE PIXIE LIVES!

Oh how I love what is going on in this thread. I worked so hard on the Asian version, but seeing DMRA bodies etc is also lovely! And you can actually switch the "weird signs coming out of her" off. It's in one of the submenues, I forgot which one. :) And the glitch that she sometimes fast travels with you is in the original version too, it was not caused by my edits. I have no idea how to fix this :(

Edit: Mhmm. I am trying to make the fairy work with the butterfly outfit and the weightpainting is no problem. But every time I rig the outfit to the fairy skeleton in the end, the result are mangled arms. >.< DAMN.