On 2/12/2022 at 4:54 PM, Fry V said:

Hi i have a problem, theres one object that dosent let me compleate the venue of a red apple lot requirement, does someone knows what object is and how to installe it?

Check the venue item list at the top left-hand of the screen (it'll have a ! mark telling you there's a problem) - it will tell you what you are missing, and you can even click on the items if it's a specific one and it will show you the item in the catalogue.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 9:25 PM, angelicmonstar said:

Have you made sure that the lot type is set as 'RedAppleNet Office'? Because if you haven't, it won't work. You need the 'Venue List' mod by the same modder to get that venue type. Then when you give your Sim a job, make sure to select 'Red Apple' and not Adult Entertainment if you have that installed.

See I am having the same issues and i did all this and yet there are no other employees or boss showing up :(

2 hours ago, angelicmonstar said:

The mod is currently broken/not working functionally, so that may well be the issue.

Thank you, I was able to figure it out haha.... I thought I did all the installation steps but they were not kidding when they said the installation is a bit intricate so it took a minute for me to see where I went wrong but I played with some files and moved things around until I got it right

On 3/29/2022 at 1:33 AM, KyMegaFizzle said:

Is anyone else having an issue where doing any task related to the boss (tell joke to boss for me) doesn't progress to the next task when you do it?

Hi. Having the same problem. Venue ok, co-workers and boss ok (just the boss with rare eyes, but, boss at least) In my case, cant complete, "0/4 flirt w boss" and "chat/ gossip w cooworkers" in the second phase of career. Btw, full game, last version.  I dont have Neias Career mod. Just this, and of course WW, MCCC, Hoe it up, and EAP. If anyone, did find any solution, please share. 

Tnx

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 6:02 AM, gatomeme said:

Hi. Having the same problem. Venue ok, co-workers and boss ok (just the boss with rare eyes, but, boss at least) In my case, cant complete, "0/4 flirt w boss" and "chat/ gossip w cooworkers" in the second phase of career. Btw, full game, last version.  I dont have Neias Career mod. Just this, and of course WW, MCCC, Hoe it up, and EAP. If anyone, did find any solution, please share. 

Tnx

Not sure if you know now but I found out the mod wasn't updated.

Here's the updated version that was released last week:

https://www.patreon.com/ksuihuh/posts?filters[tag]=redapple

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 12:12 PM, Dammcoco said:

Hiii everyone does someone knows how to accomplish interactions woth coworkers and the boss, cause even if i talk to them, it doesnt fill the mission ;w;

I have this same issue. The other issue is I don't know if I'm messing an item or what but the NPC employees working in the cubicles show up with the red & white checkers/question marks around the head. I'm guessing there is supposed to be a headset or something. I have reinstalled this twice now and it has not fixed the issue. Does anyone know what is causing this?

8 hours ago, dajellyjamz said:

I have this same issue. The other issue is I don't know if I'm messing an item or what but the NPC employees working in the cubicles show up with the red & white checkers/question marks around the head. I'm guessing there is supposed to be a headset or something. I have reinstalled this twice now and it has not fixed the issue. Does anyone know what is causing this?

The red and white checkers is always related to a piece of cc missing a mesh, most of the time because it depends on a mesh included in another piece of cc. It might be you missing a required expansion or pack (if the cc item in question is, for example, a recolor of a vanilla item), or you did not download something that was required, or you still have the required files but they are not unzipped. If you want to know what piece of cc is "broken" you can use for example sims 4 tray importer. Install it, save the problematic sim or sims to your gallery, then open them in sims 4 tray importer, you will get a list of all cc those sim are using, and all the dependencies, so you can see what is missing. 

And as for the other problem, see if your version of the mod is updated, if it is properly installed (no more than 1 folder deep in your mods folder), if you have duplicates of the mod or if other mods you have installed are causing issues (try with only red apple and wicked whims installed, no other mods and see if it works).