Followers still wearing clothes during sex

First things first, Loadorder

I've been useing Sexout for a week or so now, and I've been having this problem from the start.  The problem is that whenever I have sexual relations with my followers, they first undress like they're supposed to, but after a second or two their clothes are re-equiped, and they stay like that for the duration of the act, (male followers work fine, but Verronica, and Cass, and some random NPCs, not so much).  It also happens when the are masterbating too.

See what I mean.  Thats Verronica, by the way.

And while I'm in the asking mood, why is it that when I'm having woman to woman relations, my strap-ons/symbiote keep cycleing between each other.

Example:

The reason I haven't inquired about these yet, is because its not game/mod breaking, (unless it is), just anoying.

Any help would be welcome.

Check their inventory. If they have a bunch of undress tokens you'll need to take them and then use 'player.inv' to find the exact id number so you can use the 'player.removeitem' command, they're flagged as quest objects and can't be dropped.

At least that's how I fixed it when that happened to me this last week.

Archived