Game doesn't work

I can't really tell from the logs, but you do have a few addons that are triggering some errors.

This probably is not the cause of your problem, but try temporarily disabling your "Addons" folder and restoring items till you find the bad ones (I recommend the "50% Method" of restoring half of your disabled files each time until you find the problem files.)

But the first thing I'd try to get VX working again is to switch Modes. If you are using DX mode, switch to OpenGL (and vice versa.)

9 hours ago, PunkBuster said:

Here are my logs, maybe someone could figure out what is wrong.

It stops at d3d8.dll, so the obvious guess is hook; although it probably crashed on whatever tried to load after that. If you have an older log it might help.

1 hour ago, EJAX said:

It stops at d3d8.dll, so the obvious guess is hook; although it probably crashed on whatever tried to load after that. If you have an older log it might help.

Now everything works. By the way, it is interesting that my file was 10 mb and yours 55.4 mb. Thanks, I appreciate it.

4 hours ago, EJAX said:

Thanks, gonna try to reinstall d3d8.dll, about older logs, I don't have any...

9 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I can't really tell from the logs, but you do have a few addons that are triggering some errors.

This probably is not the cause of your problem, but try temporarily disabling your "Addons" folder and restoring items till you find the bad ones (I recommend the "50% Method" of restoring half of your disabled files each time until you find the problem files.)

But the first thing I'd try to get VX working again is to switch Modes. If you are using DX mode, switch to OpenGL (and vice versa.)

Thanks, gonna try that!