IJ2 Power Girl outfit Request

21 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

no NPCs to fill roles as bartenders and bouncers. Every time I went somewhere, I had to use register to fill the roles

Never had this issue myself as the game begins filling every NPC station/job that is available almost immediately after starting a new game and deporting the 'homeless' - just as adding a Late Night bar somewhere immediately spawns a new bartender. Thing is they are all freshly rolled meaning outfit hell. I noticed many times EA actually did take some time to customize certain NPC's, so this was one reason I decided to stop using that NRaas feature, saving myself some effort having to customize ALL the npc's I saw.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Never had this issue myself

Which goes to the part about different other mods, and different settings in common mods, as we both agreed must happen a lot, especially with things like KW. Some mod... or setting I had would just remove ALL homeless, and new ones never generated to fill roles. 

2 hours ago, landess said:

EA actually did take some time to customize certain NPC's

Some. Again, not sure if it's Dresser, but non-role NPCs are too often wearing the most hideous CC combinations one can image, and forget the make up and accessories! OY!!! But, again not sure of my settings, but every so often, I get a random NPC that is well dressed, hair, make up and accessories that I don't need to "fix" them. )))

And for a few NPCs, I have made new default outfits. The newest, which seems to be working, is the "Naughty Maid" outfit. My NPC maids show up in that outfit. )))

On 11/16/2020 at 12:05 AM, LadySmoks said:

Update: So far, it looks like this latest cape might work!

Looks good!

anyone know where can i find tutorial to create my own custom cloths and object like this. I wanna try my hand with clothing and make a new object for a woohoo interaction.

5 hours ago, lucas1i said:

tutorial to create my own custom cloths and object

I'll look through a few things. Many of the links I have are stuck in my other laptop. (((

Here's the link to the thread I started, and JoshQ replied to June 2019... 

There is a lot of info here. For objects, I only dabble a bit, but have made (cloned) a few. I might be able to help with specific questions.

Also, MTS has a lot of good tutorials.

2 minutes ago, JoshQ said:

clipping shouldn’t be

HAHAHA! I say THAT a lot!!! But, it's part of me trying new things. Perhaps 4 or 5 rows of vertices are extruded, so alignment with body vertices may not be exact. Just as the medallion that holds the cape is created mesh in Blender... I try many things. Some work, some fail, but I try. ))) I just now finished trying again, and am about to put it in my game to see how the newest cape looks. I made a single layer cape, and painted that, then transferred the bones to a two sided mesh. I also increased the space between cape and body, just a little more.

In between, I decided to make a new dress! So, as I have been having waist seam problems again, I took your advice on this one, and made a BELT!!! ))))))))))) Just finished adjusting morphs. ))

• 2 weeks later...

No, @JoshQ, I don't seek perfection... but I do want to make the best that I can... And someone taught me Practice and Patience!!! ))))))))) So, as I am finally learning bone painting, and actually getting Blender to export meshes without error codes for bone weights, I was close with the cape, and knew I could get it a little better.... And I'm finally pretty happy with it, so... she's ready...

714012991_PowerGirlcover.png.02590b175cf363b7a1c6938397843a51.png

@lucas1i, if you like that hair I used, let me know and I will search my huge merged hair packages to find it.