[Request] Watch Dogs Legion

Hi all,

So any chance of a nude mod for Watch Dogs Legion? in the game you can buy and change cloths including stripping down to your underwear. So i was wondering if its possible to remove the underwear so that way when you take off the rest of your cloths you would be nude.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:45 PM, xnajoe said:

Hi all,

So any chance of a nude mod for Watch Dogs Legion? in the game you can buy and change cloths including stripping down to your underwear. So i was wondering if its possible to remove the underwear so that way when you take off the rest of your cloths you would be nude.

Was thinking the exact same thing, really hope someone will be able to, I know they would never of done it but its such a shame we didnt have the option to buy different underwear, I know they would never let you unequip underwear like you can other clothes but honestly a Naked body is natural I really wish people would stop making a huge fuss about it, honestly so dumb that nudity is such a big deal in games when it really should not be at all 

At least all female characters use the same grey underware. Perhaps some nude models already exist in the game, similar to Baldur's Gate 3, or, otherwise, one core one can be edited to total use. Question as always depends on unpacking things.

Also. Total structure of the game, seems to, similar to original WD.

5 hours ago, peterhorny said:

Actually, if nude models do exist in the game, it is possible to apply it on playable character, just like watch dogs 1 and 2.

Of course, it's not perfect as the skeleton and animation are still male's

To do so, a working extractor and repacker is needed.

20161003185051_1.jpg

20161220172905_1.jpg

20161220173020_1.jpg

Hey man... is that at the bottom screenshot from WD2 ?? I've never seen any mods that change to NPC till now... 
I know about NPC Model on WD1 that change to Nude Girl ... but not on WD2...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, peterhorny said:

Actually, if nude models do exist in the game, it is possible to apply it on playable character, just like watch dogs 1 and 2.

Of course, it's not perfect as the skeleton and animation are still male's

To do so, a working extractor and repacker is needed.

20161003185051_1.jpg

20161220172905_1.jpg

20161220173020_1.jpg

Man, please tell me where to download the nude mod for Watch dogs 2, or where these screenshots come from?

On 1/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, tonilai2013 said:

body_skyelarsen00_f_n_high.xbt

body_skyelarsen00_f_n_med.xbt

under london_hires.dat

\n letter - meant bump mapping texture, you need \d -diffuse

example- body_skyelarsen00_f_d_high.xbt

d-diffuse in colors

c-other

n-bump,normals

s-specular

• 1 month later...