sound effects sunddenly completely out of sync !!!

orimesh

my game was working perfectly last day, today i had to move some of my addons out and back in to find and get rid of an undesirable one ( it was turning all the eyes to a metallic ball ) and then i just putted in hook_data11, d3d8.dll and main11fx from a hook5 binaries save to try it out. Now i launch the game with audio on and suddenly, the anus _in and anus_out audio effects are completely out of sync, playing at a much slower rate than the speed of first model's cock. When i open the sounds archive, my custom audio effects are still here, the very short intended duration is still intact so WHY ??? How could it screw up so bad after an evening where everything was working ? It's so enraging and unbearable...

both of my anus_in and anus_ out have a very small duration of 0.00200 seconds ( also in their txt files ) yet they seems to play in-game at the same speed and duration of the original, not customised sounds wich where around 1-2 seconds i think.

My bet would be that all my local and community animations got screwed somewhat but when i look for links in tkxutils, pretty much all the concerned animations still have penis and anus linked..

( when i remember, i used to take all of my animations from local to vault, and vice versa with TKXutils because of an issue that would'nt show the new saved custom poses in-game unless i do that. And i think i used the jitter filter on one specific animation, unless that was done earlier than yesterday ? That's pretty much all i did )

=>>> but's it's not even that ! i dropped in a few poses extracted from a 3 gigs archive i downloaded after MG closed, and the sound effects still doesn't work even tough those are totally new poses that weren't touched !

i tried a new install and moved my addons, mod, community and save folder to it, didn't change.

i tried moving out all the addons, didn't change.

tried moving out all the mods, didn't change.

i moved my current archive to and older installation, and the animation sounds play properly, so it can't be the archives.

So it's not the addons, not the mods, not the archives, not the poses... 

Please help me, i beg you  :((( there's about 2000 animations screwed up, i worked so long to get them and tweak them all...

6 hours ago, orimesh said:

i tried a new install and moved my addons, mod, community and save folder to it, didn't change.

i tried moving out all the addons, didn't change.

tried moving out all the mods, didn't change.

i moved my current archive to and older installation, and the animation sounds play properly, so it can't be the archives.

So it's not the addons, not the mods, not the archives, not the poses...

So, why not copy the entire binaries folder from the older installation (after backing up your current folder, of course)? Or is it a different version? I was never able to get two copies of VX running on the same machine without having all kinds of issues. I never heard of that particular one, but it seems anything is possible with this game.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "older installation", but it sure sounds to me like you're trying to get 7.5 poses to work in VX and they're not translating properly. TKX_Utils has a tool for exporting 7.5 poses, that might help you.. TKX_Utils.zip

My next last best worst guess would be that maybe these mods depend on one of OysterMug's sound utilities? I don't know anything about them so you'd have to talk to him.

all the poses used to work no matter vx or 7.5, i never used oystermug's voice tool either and i don't currently use any addon or mod that utilizes the tool. everything was intact and it changed just like that. right now i replaced the whole binaries folder with the other working one, did a 7.5 orca export from all my local poses and replaced the current ones with the exported ones, didn't do anything... problem is still there.

It's absolutely brain frying, i'm on it since yestarday litterally