[req] Armor request

hey, ive been looking around and i noticed that there aren't very many "bigger" bad ass kind of armors. the most ive found is the tera armor collections and of course lich king armor. I understand copy right things but what would you think about more "WoW" armors? they all look amazing and well, with the copy rights...how would we manage to get lich king, frost mourn, warglaves, ect across? there seems to be alot of requests for wow armor.

an example would be: http://www.noobtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/world-of-warcraft-tier-10-armor-sets-deatch-knight-large.jpg thanks for time

hey, ive been looking around and i noticed that there aren't very many "bigger" bad ass kind of armors. the most ive found is the tera armor collections and of course lich king armor. I understand copy right things but what would you think about more "WoW" armors? they all look amazing and well, with the copy rights...how would we manage to get lich king, frost mourn, warglaves, ect across? there seems to be alot of requests for wow armor.

an example would be: http://www.noobtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/world-of-warcraft-tier-10-armor-sets-deatch-knight-large.jpg thanks for time

people actualy got permishion to make the tera armors, thats hy there all over the place, and as for the lich king one, someone hand made that as far as i can tell so they didnt rip it from wow, if smeone is going to make that armor for you it would have to be from scratch for no profit in order to avoid blizzards over sized smack down hammer that they like to swing at people that so much as hint at riping models from wow. i will probobly be dead in a  few weeks just from saying this. -braces for hammer impact D;-

Archived