Dildo maker tool

Emily

Well, the ideas is to get one of your favorite materials into shape.

The tool demonstrate the type of materials that we can shape into.

The flaw is that they don't have various mold for the penis tip shapes. :lol:  lulz.

Anyway, this is quite dangerous & extreme Since some material vegetables too can rot and carries various hazardous germ for vagina ecology. Even that, we can't wash some of the material once it get expose to oxidation and contact with waters.

Unless, someone is planning on herbal medication or ... well.;. duh abortions.

I almost wet myself thinking about someone getting a chocolate dildo for easter XD. Waking up and this huge massive chocolate Dildo staring right back at you like "you know you want to eat me :3"

Chocolate and dick? my two favourite things in one! :heart:

As much as i would love to buy that tool it sure would be awkward to explain if anyone saw it and asked what it was and what it did. :D

"It..Um..It..It creates dicks.."

I almost wet myself thinking about someone getting a chocolate dildo for easter XD. Waking up and this huge massive chocolate Dildo staring right back at you like "you know you want to eat me :3"

As much as i would love to buy that tool it sure would be awkward to explain if anyone saw it and asked what it was and what it did. :D

you can always disguise it as a oversized pencil sharpener for your.... uhmm... well..oversized pencils that you happen to have for some odd reason...yeah that sounds believable go for it :D

you can always disguise it as a oversized pencil sharpener for your.... uhmm... well..oversized pencils that you happen to have for some odd reason...yeah that sounds believable go for it :D

Or you could say its a broken sausage maker. I've made some sausage's in my time and they ended up looking like penis's. Try explaining that to you're family when they insist on eating the sausages you made at the butchers.

Haha Japan, I love you :D.

They think of anything perverted yet sensible.

Just be careful what you make the dildo out of, you might end up with splinters in your butt hole, or vagina.

That can be a whole another problem :P.

008.jpg

Kind of see a pun there with a wooden dildo.

But really splinters internally sound like a rather painful ordeal. :ph34r:

Haha Japan, I love you :D.

They think of anything perverted yet sensible.

Just be careful what you make the dildo out of, you might end up with splinters in your butt hole, or vagina.

That can be a whole another problem :P.

008.jpg

Kind of see a pun there with a wooden dildo.

But really splinters internally sound like a rather painful ordeal. :ph34r:

Ehh I'm thinking of using it for more practical uses, I have enough sex toys that were built to be such. However with this you get novelty foods for munches and such, and perhaps perverted knick-nacks, and decorations for the dungeon... Well I don't work there anymore, but still I do want to have my own dungeons someday. *sigh* someday, :lol:

Archived