And so I come before you all here in the hopes of finding a solution that I've had no luck in fixing myself. Namely: Digitigrade legs for the two beast races.

Now, I have made some significant progress, in that I got a body working together with an up-to-date skeleton that supports HDT and SOS and so on. On top of which I have successfully managed to layer an excellent mesh that even replaces all the vanilla boots and shoes in the game...

But for some god-forsaken reason, the mesh-replacer refuses to replace the bare feet mesh.

Like... Look at this. Splendidly working excellently with a pair of boots. Slight sink into the floor aside, it is almost perfect.

Screenshot_1.png.122885c27b2e7a14873d900cf335aad6.png

But then I take the boots off and shwoop it's right on back to the vanilla foot meshes. Which look absolutely horrid, I might add.

Screenshot_2.png.0c4ddaa2e4f7aa71035b15c6bf99382b.pngScreenshot_3.png.2034c8ff5d497aca1bf55ad97c1aa82f.png

For technical details... The skeleton in use is from our very own Yiffy Age of Skyrim, whilst the digitgrade meshes themselves are taken from Digitigrade Beast Races.

Anyone got any idea what might be causing this? Or how one might go about fixing it? This is the final piece of the puzzle for me to finally be done with all the mods for bodies I've got together.

36 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that there is your problem.

What exactly is? As it currently stands, there are no other up-to-date digitigrade skeletons anywhere. And I have found it impossible to use the full of Bad Dog's digi conversion without also using the rest of his mod. So the only option remaining was to try and merge two from different sources.

Is there any reason in particular that shouldn't work?

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the 2 mods don't work in the same way, and YA uses different file paths for many of it's nif files, so without the YA esp they won't get loaded.

I am well aware of that. However, the skeleton from YA, as you can see from the screenshots, does work. This mostly due to it being keyed to the vanilla path for beast-races. No other files from the YA mod are in use.

Also as can be seen, the digitigrade replacement meshes are working, in all cases except that of "naked" feet, in which case the mesh reverts back to vanilla.