Character turns fat after putting on clothes

I'm sitting now and waiting for Mr scan, so I don't have access to my pc to take Ss, but I will try to explain my problem.

I Google the issue but no luck in finding any answer on net. Only few ppl that asked about help.

Maybe someone knows the issue and has an idea how to fix it.

So, because of game crashing I deleted save folder, F4SE folder and the ini files from my documents location.

Started up from 0, all mods loaded good, made, made it almost to valve exit, then my character became super obese.

I have tried everything that I could think of. No luck.

BUT:

If I use Cocos HEELS MOD (Forgot the exact name) the character turns super slim, but not the build I made.

The mods list is longer than I dare to tell you.

So, for me, it seems like it's an easy problem to fix, but things I tried doesn't work.

I tried: deleting latest mods I installed.

Deleting bodyslide and re-download and reinstall.

Tried using light / heavy weight options and spent few hours in bodyslide, can't seem to fix it. Whatever I try.

Anyone know about this problem and willing to assist?

Otherwise, I'm looking at complete reinstall of fallout and CA 200 mods ?

Very grateful for any help.

33 minutes ago, Epoxion said:

I'm sitting now and waiting for Mr scan, so I don't have access to my pc to take Ss, but I will try to explain my problem.

I Google the issue but no luck in finding any answer on net. Only few ppl that asked about help.

Maybe someone knows the issue and has an idea how to fix it.

So, because of game crashing I deleted save folder, F4SE folder and the ini files from my documents location.

Started up from 0, all mods loaded good, made, made it almost to valve exit, then my character became super obese.

I have tried everything that I could think of. No luck.

BUT:

If I use Cocos HEELS MOD (Forgot the exact name) the character turns super slim, but not the build I made.

The mods list is longer than I dare to tell you.

So, for me, it seems like it's an easy problem to fix, but things I tried doesn't work.

I tried: deleting latest mods I installed.

Deleting bodyslide and re-download and reinstall.

Tried using light / heavy weight options and spent few hours in bodyslide, can't seem to fix it. Whatever I try.

Anyone know about this problem and willing to assist?

Otherwise, I'm looking at complete reinstall of fallout and CA 200 mods ?

Very grateful for any help.

Fat like what? Maybe this is preset that was used for building some clothes you are wearing, maybe bodygen from fusion girl, but it dont guve much fat

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Fat like what? Maybe this is preset that was used for building some clothes you are wearing, maybe bodygen from fusion girl, but it dont guve much fat

So here is some screeenshots. mind you, I started with mods not to long ago and mostly I have suceeded with trial and error. Now I can't find the error.
So pic from Bodyslide is my model. The rest is as you see; ingame 2 fat ones. One without clothes that is still not looking like my model and one with COCOs heels&stocking.
The rest is the mods I have. Vortex says I have 177 active mods. EDIT: Got them down to 152
I don't know how to put it as "spoiler" btw. Sorry about that :/ Think I have a mod or 2 from you aswell :)

20201023194231_1.jpg

20201023194252_1.jpg

20201023194303_1.jpg

20201023194341_1.jpg

Mybuild.png

mods1.png

mods2.png

mods3.png

mods4.png

mods5.png

mods6.png

Also. I haven't really figured out how Load list works. I don't quite understand it I think,
This is how my load list group looks like. I put things that I read "load last" well to "Last1" and something that I find less of importance in "load last" and so on.
Again, you probably think that I am an idiot and i don't dissagre with you there. Just that it has worked pretty ok until now :)

loadlist.png

Before a fresh load I would suggest double checking that the bodyslide files are installed.  Second I noticed the low V neck vault jump suit.  Again double check for bodyslides. No harm in downloading the mod a second time, sometimes it's faster to download-install-batch build with morphs then it is to double check

Now that you finished that time to batch build with morphs
Have the body selected and preset for the body.  Build morphs checked.  Batch build everything,  Pop up to select the body should come up. select the body(examples are betterbodyphysics, wonderbody, cbbe,)

Again make sure it's the same template you used to build the preset that you want the clothes to work with!!

Very important to stick with the same body that you built in bodyslide to make the preset.  Close bodyslide, start up fallout 4 through f4se option Launch,  load game and see if the clothes are done right.  If this fails and you are CERTAIN that you have the bodyslide file for the outfits that you double checked, built, with morphs and the correct body type plus preset then go with VonHelton's advice and start from scratch

Side note: Not all body types have prebuilt bodyslides, sometimes it's only a cbbe or the body type that the designer of the clothes used.  In that case you need the clothes files and the basic bodyslide files (vanilla clothes use cbbe, most players don't use the basic cbbe body, I use betterbodyphysics for a slight jiggle.  if I don't select the correct body in batch build I don't get my slight jiggle and my clothes don't fit nicely, I get Titties popping out of bras and an ass too fat for jeans

11 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Before a fresh load I would suggest double checking that the bodyslide files are installed.  Second I noticed the low V neck vault jump suit.  Again double check for bodyslides. (No harm in downloading a second time, sometimes it's faster to download install, batch build morphs then it is to double check)

Now that you finished that time to batch build with morphs
Have the body selected and preset for the body.  Build morphs checked.  Batch build everything,  Pop up to select the body should come up. select the body(examples are betterbodyphysics, wonderbody, cbbe,)

Again make sure it's the same template you used to build the preset that you want the clothes to work with!!

Very important to stick with the same body that you built in bodyslide to make the preset.  Close bodyslide, start up fallout 4 through f4se option Launch,  load game and see if the clothes are done right.  If this fails and you are CERTAIN that you have the bodyslide file for the outfits that you double checked, built, with morphs and the correct body type plus preset then go with VonHelton's advice and start from scratch

Hi and thanks for replying!
Well, it took a while until I figured that part out about keeping same body. So yeah, I tried many different and in the end I found one, Zex with Vag morphs. Tbh I haven't yet managed to get the vag morph working ;)
Anyway, I have been using same body, but since I deleted all files in Fallout folder in My Documents, things have been weird. It was expected and I did get mods working again, only this obesety bug that I couldn't sort out.
Well, until now.
I removed about 20 mods that weren't important, one of them was V-low neck vault suit actually. So, it seems to work now. I am outside vault and my normal body is... well normal :)
I haven't tried to put on the CBBE pubic hair on yet. I know it's not for Fusion GIrl, but it worked. Furthermore, I haven't put up any tattoos yet.
I suspect that Armorsmith Extended was the issue here. It was one of the last mods that I downloaded (mind you after many many months of downloading and installing other mods.)
So, for now it looks like it work. I will write an update after some testing.

Brb! ;)

18 minutes ago, Epoxion said:

Hi and thanks for replying!
Well, it took a while until I figured that part out about keeping same body. So yeah, I tried many different and in the end I found one, Zex with Vag morphs. Tbh I haven't yet managed to get the vag morph working ;)
Anyway, I have been using same body, but since I deleted all files in Fallout folder in My Documents, things have been weird. It was expected and I did get mods working again, only this obesety bug that I couldn't sort out.
Well, until now.
I removed about 20 mods that weren't important, one of them was V-low neck vault suit actually. So, it seems to work now. I am outside vault and my normal body is... well normal :)
I haven't tried to put on the CBBE pubic hair on yet. I know it's not for Fusion GIrl, but it worked. Furthermore, I haven't put up any tattoos yet.
I suspect that Armorsmith Extended was the issue here. It was one of the last mods that I downloaded (mind you after many many months of downloading and installing other mods.)
So, for now it looks like it work. I will write an update after some testing.

Brb! ;)

Silky smooth skin mod on nexus has a pubic hair only mod.  you only need to decide on the pubic hair then unzip, copy paste in your characters body files,  SSS has nipple choices, pubic hair choices, sweaty or oily or dry choices.
Not sure if it has had a FG update or not.
Since you deleted your my documents please tell me you copy- pasted/moved it into a new folder before so??  Sometimes something is different in my game so I go take a look at my old fallout4 folder from my documents to see what has changed

Enjoy the weekend

Second side note: the low v neck jumpsiut vault suit can be hand crafted into FG from CBBE, but it means learning how to.  Learning how to can be fun since there are some gems from the past that no one has converted.. yet that is

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Silky smooth skin mod on nexus has a pubic hair only mod.  you only need to decide on the pubic hair then unzip, copy paste in your characters body files,  SSS has nipple choices, pubic hair choices, sweaty or oily or dry choices.
Not sure if it has had a FG update or not.
Since you deleted your my documents please tell me you copy- pasted/moved it into a new folder before so??  Sometimes something is different in my game so I go take a look at my old fallout4 folder from my documents to see what has changed

Enjoy the weekend

Second side note: the low v neck jumpsiut vault suit can be hand crafted into FG from CBBE, but it means learning how to.  Learning how to can be fun since there are some gems from the past that no one has converted.. yet that is

I think I tried that Silky smooth mod, but at that time I had CBBE body (I already went through one uninstall of whole game to switch to FG) think I forgot it the second time :)
Anyway, everything is working. Didn't have any crashes or bugs, so that's not bad at all!
Yes, I did indeed copy that folder before deleting. I'm 37 (actually birthday today! yey me!) old with background in computer programing and modding skins in Counterstrike back in the days ;)  So, I have some knowledge about mods. Very limited, mind you! :D
Regarding the vault jumpsuit, there is one very cool one for CBBE, but like you said, I need to learn how to convert. Time is only problem, between kids, dog, cats, job, house and wife, there isn't much time left for gaming, let alone modding ;)

Thanks for the tips and hope that you will have nice weekend too!

Happy hunting!

7 hours ago, Epoxion said:

Also. I haven't really figured out how Load list works. I don't quite understand it I think,
This is how my load list group looks like. I put things that I read "load last" well to "Last1" and something that I find less of importance in "load last" and so on.
Again, you probably think that I am an idiot and i don't dissagre with you there. Just that it has worked pretty ok until now :)

loadlist.png

I think problem for you in standart bodygen that comes with fg1.75, you can reinstall fg with this function disabled and then use bodygenreset

Going to make mod update for fg 1.75 in ~10 days 

On 10/24/2020 at 3:32 AM, Indarello said:

I think problem for you in standart bodygen that comes with fg1.75, you can reinstall fg with this function disabled and then use bodygenreset

Going to make mod update for fg 1.75 in ~10 days 

Thanks mate! I got it working by uninstalling a bunch of mods. Works great now. Minor bugs but no "fattness" ;)