The Hammerfell Mod? Anyone know where to find it?

Cozy

Yeahhh that was what perplexed me. I had it bookmarked for later download for when I felt I needed it. Well I am at a point where I could use it, and it's not there. :(

I'll snoop around youtube, maybe send the video author a PM, and try to figure out what's what with the mod. I did find a Hammerfell Arena mod, but that's just not the same, and not what I had in mind. I mean I could probably find a work around, but I really do like totally new area type of mods. Plus this one was important for a thread I wanted to make calls Tales of Skyrim: Ashael Galvantra. Pretty much a narrative and story told by my character as she goes through her adventure, which will include flashbacks to her past. A major part of her past took place in Hammerfell, and ummm yeahhh...  Really would like to hunt this mod down. Aside from the whole story thread i was planning it just looked awesome!

Not exactly having much luck tracking this mod down. If all goes south with it, I may just change my characters backstory to have her spend time in Morrowind instead. I mean at the very least the DLC will support that idea.

Archived