ERROR (2012): Could not generate "x" .hkx

Hey, so yeah, I've run into another 2012 even without using Creature Pack (running FNIS through MO2). Unfortunately, everything I've found online says basically "S*it happens". I have not found any reliable solution (I've tried reinstalling FNIS and all the animation packs I'm using but no game). Some ppl online claim that even full clean reinstall haven't solved the issue.

Would love to be proved wrong.

On 10/15/2020 at 10:59 PM, RUNWORLDdotEXE said:

When I run FNIS with Creature Pack SE 7.6 it says "Could not generate bearbehavior.hkx, bearcharacter.hkx. ...English please?

Similarly when I try to run FNIS with Defeat SSE I get "Could not generate mt_behavior.hkx.

Anybody know what this error is and how to fix it?

@RUNWORLDdotEXE

I've made It work! I;ve unistalled the MO2, reinstalled it from scratch, reinstalled FNIS, added exception to Windows Defender and my Antivirus software for MO2 exe, its dll (in the main folder), both FNIS executables (in the folder FNIS for users), as well as all the relevant folders. Not quite sure which step worked, but all in all, it worked (at least once, and that's what I needed ;). Good luck and hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, karmar1844 said:

@RUNWORLDdotEXE

I've made It work! I;ve unistalled the MO2, reinstalled it from scratch, reinstalled FNIS, added exception to Windows Defender and my Antivirus software for MO2 exe, its dll (in the main folder), both FNIS executables (in the folder FNIS for users), as well as all the relevant folders. Not quite sure which step worked, but all in all, it worked (at least once, and that's what I needed ;). Good luck and hope it helps!

I still cant seem to get mine working. What version of FNIS and creature pack are you using?

I went through the process of uninstalling MO2 and adding exceptions to Windows Defender. Still nothing :(

Maybe theres older versions of creature pack I can use or drag and drop those hkx files myself?

I'm not using CP on this playthrough - maybe that's what makes the difference? As for FNIS, the latest from the Nexus as of 15th Oct. Try the drag and drop, maybe? I'm afraid I don't know enough about the FNIS internal workings to say will it work but I don't see how it might hurt?