Looking for a few good building mods...

Hey guys I'm looking for house/settlement building tile sets. I literally went all the way through 3 categories on Nexus ( Crafting Home/Settlement, Player Homes, Player Settlement) and couldn't find anything that wasn't marginally less drab than vanilla or waaay over the top.  I'm looking for something with textures sort of like Simply Modular Housing https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15108 that isn't a broken/unfinished mess. They don't have to be super clean I just want sets that don't rely on 5 different shades of grey wood textures ;)  Also secondly I've seen screenshooters with awesome looking club/strip club tile sets and stripper poles, I'm also looking for those (don't know if the poles work but they fake it pretty well in the shots if not). 

I may have missed somethings on Nexus so even if you have suggestions from over there feel free to drop them here.\

Thanks!