New milking and devious costumes 1.0.2 - CBBE ver

New milking and devious costumes 1.0.2 - CBBE ver

View File

=======================
Original Mod : New milking and devious costumes + WDF pasties/bottles replacer 1.0.2
Original Author : colourtemp3000
Link :

First of all, I appreciate for making this perfect mod to colourtemp3000, the Original modder

I'm a Korean Modder, and this is my first mod in LL.
I usually make mods and upload in Korean community, so my English skills are extremely low sorry ㅠㅠ
But the Feedbacks are always Welcome :)

==========================

This is the Fixed (CBBE) version of the Original Mod

[Description]

- CBBE Patch for All Armors (No Fusion Girl, Sorry :( )

=> Default : CBBE Slim

- Hand Moving Fixed for two Armors [ Synth hands are moving now for 1st & 3rd ! ]
=> Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume

- 1st Scene Fixed for four Armors [ I cut off their body -> 1st vision cleared ]
=> [Milk] Milk Machine / Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume / Hucow retrovirus

+++

- There's a problem with Hucow Armor's horn & nails

In 3rd, when Player or NPC moves, the horn & nails aren't tied up to the head and move together with the body

To fix this, we need to cut off the horn & nails and make into a standalone armor

Or color the horn & nail's Bone weight into 1 (Red), but the Bone weight must be constant in one mesh,

so if I color Horn's bone weight, I need to loose bone weight of other part in the mesh

and for my experience, this process will be extremely hard

=> So if you guys don't mind, I'll make the Horn into the standalone armor later

but fixing Nail wouldn't be easy...

[Installation]

- Unpack the 7Z file and install manually / for MO2, Just Install the .7Z file 
  (I don't know how to use other Mod Program except MO2, I'm only using MO2)

- There are two ESPs. Just choose the "no WDF" ESP if you don't use "(WDF) Wasteland Dairy Framework" mod.
  If you use "WDF" mod, choose the another ESP file

==============================

Don't feel bad about your english, trust me its a lot better than MANY of our own damn native speakers. Also thank you for sharing this with the rest of us, I bet the mods made over there are INSANE. I wish I could be a great modding (I just download what everyone else makes lol). I hope you'll share more of your creations with us in the future!! ❤️

11 hours ago, goosetrip said:

I assume this is a patch for the previous files.

Nah, this is the standalone version.
The size of the mod file is much smaller than the original file ->
Because the Original version uses FusionGirl body and contains lots of .tri files, 
but in Fixed version, it uses CBBE body and most of the armor don't use .tri files, and only .nif files
And I also compressed files with .7Z so the size of the file should be much smaller

On 10/15/2020 at 2:40 AM, Vaultweller said:

Nah, this is the standalone version.
The size of the mod file is much smaller than the original file ->
Because the Original version uses FusionGirl body and contains lots of .tri files, 
but in Fixed version, it uses CBBE body and most of the armor don't use .tri files, and only .nif files
And I also compressed files with .7Z so the size of the file should be much smaller

Wait, just so I understand what you're saying... you "fixed" the other mod by removing support for Fusion Girl?

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Wait, just so I understand what you're saying... you "fixed" the other mod by removing support for Fusion Girl?

Sorry :(  but I use only CBBE body because Fusion Girl has lack of support of armor mods, 
Especially, Fusion Girl body has some bugs so it's much easier to use CBBE body in modding
If you want to make this Fixed CBBE version into Fusion Girl ver,
you just need to Copy Fusion Girl's bone weight into those Armors by Outfit Studio

11 hours ago, Vaultweller said:

Sorry :(  but I use only CBBE body because Fusion Girl has lack of support of armor mods, 
Especially, Fusion Girl body has some bugs so it's much easier to use CBBE body in modding
If you want to make this Fixed CBBE version into Fusion Girl ver,
you just need to Copy Fusion Girl's bone weight into those Armors by Outfit Studio

But why? The original mod already supports Fusion Girl.

Also I disagree about the lack of clothing support for FG, I've been using it instead of CBBE quite happily for more than a year already. Some outfits people like may not be converted yet, and sometimes you may need to invest a little time in upgrading existing conversions in Outfit Studio yourself since the body is still under active development. And yes, all software has bugs (even CBBE, have you looked at the knees?). Helping the authors fix them is half the fun of this community.

On 10/18/2020 at 6:44 AM, vaultbait said:

But why? The original mod already supports Fusion Girl.

Also I disagree about the lack of clothing support for FG, I've been using it instead of CBBE quite happily for more than a year already. Some outfits people like may not be converted yet, and sometimes you may need to invest a little time in upgrading existing conversions in Outfit Studio yourself since the body is still under active development. And yes, all software has bugs (even CBBE, have you looked at the knees?). Helping the authors fix them is half the fun of this community.

Pls do not clame about FG.ver :)

I just make this mod because I need CBBE.ver

In Kor community, we should not upload Adult contents especially with screenshots,

so I need to upload in LL, that's all :)

If you need FG.ver, pls make your own one

+++

I'm using Knee fix of CBBE bod & there are lack of FG Armor mods

Pls do not hesitate :)

2 hours ago, Vaultweller said:

If you need FG.ver, pls make your own one

But that was my point... I shouldn't need to make one, it already exists. What I guess I don't understand is why you're uploading a copy of someone else's mod, have broken it, and are claiming yours is a "fixed" version of what they're maintaining. It sounds like you converted it to CBBE and then fixed problems you created?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

But that was my point... I shouldn't need to make one, it already exists. What I guess I don't understand is why you're uploading a copy of someone else's mod, have broken it, and are claiming yours is a "fixed" version of what they're maintaining. It sounds like you converted it to CBBE and then fixed problems you created?

- CBBE Patch for All Armors (No Fusion Girl, Sorry :( )

- Hand Moving Fixed for two Armors [ Synth hands are moving now for 1st & 3rd ! ]
=> Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume

- 1st Scene Fixed for four Armors [ I cut off their body -> 1st vision cleared ]
=> [Milk] Milk Machine / Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume / Hucow retrovirus

2 hours ago, Vaultweller said:

- CBBE Patch for All Armors (No Fusion Girl, Sorry :( )

=> Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume

=> [Milk] Milk Machine / Devious robo costume / Devious milking costume / Hucow retrovirus

I didn't observe any problem with hand movement in the Fusion Girl version, are you sure it has that problem? Also I don't know what "scene" you're talking about. If you're saying that first-person view was obscured slightly by some of the items, I did notice that. I suppose it's a bigger issue for anyone who wants to wear these on their own character instead of just putting them on NPCs.

Anyway, I guess if you can copy @colourtemp3000's mod, then they can copy your fixes into their version if they want them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I may have taken note of what the names were in BodySlide while I was building them, and then used the help command in the console to search for refids associated with similar names so I could just call player.additem to get them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, yukiyoshida123 said:

Hi, I loaded the mod, but Wasteland Dairy body morph is not working after pregnant. Could you let me know how can I fix this? Thanks !

This outfit includes a (modified) base body. Did you build it with morphs in BodySlide?

• 1 month later...