Addons Discussion

Some some of these are from 3X which uses a a specific type of file to load the toy, room, or external object into the game. They are called *.TXS files which can be only read by the 3X game. Basically these mods are created from a standard FBX file (Autodesk) and the converted to a TXS file using 3X's proprietary conversion tool. TK17 cannot read these files.  Think of it as 3X's answer to addons. 

Interesting timing of events though. Because at the time this was released they ultimately discontinued their a la carte in game purchasing to enable features approach.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:28 PM, sheitanoz said:

Thank you for the answer. I'm not necessarily looking for those in particular. I wish I had got something other than the ballgag. I don't know where to find them.

Yeah gags is the one thing I don't have any of.  Just wasn't my thing.  The last pick is from Smoke, I would PM him to see if he has that as I am sure that is probably something he made.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm wondering if there is any way to make custom emotions ?I would like to have some, e.g. Ahegao... Any ideas how to do that? Only one thing I know from this link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/162933-new-emotions-custom-emotions/?tab=comments#comment-3291857 is that there's these files in \Archives\2.158.001\Scripts\Shared\ ---> EcEmotions.bs but I don't know what kind of file is it... Maybe someone would know how to help 

Here is my pose as example.

The Klub 17-0002.png