i'm starting to hate sexout... help needed...

8 hours... 8 HOURS!!!!... that's how long i have been working trying to get the damn thing to function!

at first there was the common miss-hap of putting the NVSE extension in the right folder, then my game wouldn't start up so i moved some files around and got it to load the main menu but now i can't load a saved game or start a new one!

my plugins are:

FalloutNV.esm

sexout.esm

sexout common recource.esm

MCM.

(i have more but they are deactivated)

If i load the game with just the MCM it crashes, if i remove MCM and load the sexout and sexout common recources it still crashes, cimpletely vanilla and it works fine...

i downloaded BNB but it only shows up in the package manager, i can't figure out how to get it as a plugin... it is the .esp just so you know.

i have NVSE 2Beta12 and NVSE Extender v11 in the right places, checked this a million times allready.

not sure what else to say... i'v stayed up all night trying to fix this (it's now 10:25 am)... i refuse to quit but i'm getting close... been through what felt like a million threads on here with others who had similar problems but what fixed theirs wont fix mine.

If you are using the current (or any recent) sexoutNG, then you are using the wrong NVSE.  As it clearly states in the requirement section of SexoutNG, you need NVSE 3 beta 2, NOT NVSE 2beta12.  Once you get the correct NVSE installed properly, give it another try...

If you are using the current (or any recent) sexoutNG, then you are using the wrong NVSE.  As it clearly states in the requirement section of SexoutNG, you need NVSE 3 beta 2, NOT NVSE 2beta12.  Once you get the correct NVSE installed properly, give it another try...

ugh everywhere i go i get told to get 2 beta 12... well atleast now i know, i'll give it a try

right great it works now, but now my problem is that if i activate any plugins for it then it crashes, so i'm guessing i have them in the wrong order?

here:

FalloutNV.esm

sexout.esm

sexout common recource.esm

sexoutslavery.esm

sexout cheyenne replacer.esm

sexout breeder.esp

sexout rape game.esp

sexoutZAZ.esp

sexoutCRworldhookup.esp

st.esp

smallertalk.esp

MCM.

While you are at it double check to make sure that the instructions on post #3 on the link attached to my post have been followed exactly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3322-how-to-install-sexout/

I had issues as well when I first started and was confused at time what to do when etc. This post is one of the best ones to explain the instrucitons. it should help.

While you are at it double check to make sure that the instructions on post #3 on the link attached to my post have been followed exactly.

I had issues as well when I first started and was confused at time what to do when etc. This post is one of the best ones to explain the instrucitons. it should help.

yeah i used it as a guidline, i have everything it specifies and without any additional plugins it works, seems that i'm missing an esp/esm since as soon as i activate any additional plugins it crashes the game...

I don't know what SexoutCRworld is, st is probably better replaced by SexoutStore.

Breeder currently requires an older version of Pregnancy to work.

honestly i can't even remember... i think it was something that was listed under "requirements" for another plugin... maybe the cheyenne one or breeder...

also... huh... i can't figure out what ST is, i don't think i've downloaded sexoutstore before so it'll be interesting to see what it is, i have a feeling it is "Spectrum Warrior Bondage Stuff" since that's the only one i can't find in my folders.

and i see that might work, i'll see if i can find breeder again to see which version it needs. i said "see" waaaayyyy too many times haha

yeah i used it as a guidline, i have everything it specifies and without any additional plugins it works, seems that i'm missing an esp/esm since as soon as i activate any additional plugins it crashes the game...

I don't know what SexoutCRworld is, st is probably better replaced by SexoutStore.

Breeder currently requires an older version of Pregnancy to work.

honestly i can't even remember... i think it was something that was listed under "requirements" for another plugin... maybe the cheyenne one or breeder...

also... huh... i can't figure out what ST is, i don't think i've downloaded sexoutstore before so it'll be interesting to see what it is, i have a feeling it is "Spectrum Warrior Bondage Stuff" since that's the only one i can't find in my folders.

and i see that might work, i'll see if i can find breeder again to see which version it needs. i said "see" waaaayyyy too many times haha

st is just a box with all Spectrums gear in it, there are copies of his gear in SCR & SexoutStore that Sexout recognises, but the gear in st.esp isn't recognized by Sexout. It's only for use if you don't use Sexout.

ugh everywhere i go i get told to get 2 beta 12

Please let us know where you saw that so we can correct the information.

i figured out why i was seeing that a lot, it was on posts back in 2012, quite early 2012 at that, i skimmed through all the questions i saw which were the same as mine, didn't notice the dates... hehe...

oh and getting the V3 pregnancy fixed it, i can now have all the fun i want hahaha thanks everyone.

You have had a basic load of SexoutNG and required support . Ok move back and only run the sexout rape game and Sexout Sexkey

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2954-sexout-sexkey-free-sex-at-the-press-of-a-button/

I use it to test that the animations is working properly and such. Yes you can use some commands and such to do the same thing but it is complex. This just makes it easier.

When you get that to work and everything is stable. Choose only one major section or mod. Breeder for example or mSex and the companion mods from the same author. Load the supported required mods only. Nothing else. If you have problems with that particular mod. Go to their tech support section where the users can work with you to get that mod working. While you are at it you can find out if the next mod you are planing to load is compatible with the current mod.   That is slowly add one mod and the needed supported mods one at a time. Be aware of which ones you are loading. If necessary keep notes on what you have loaded and done.

Take heart soon you will be aware of the basic mechanics and be able to load the mods with little trouble. It takes a little time to get use to this. It will pay off in the end.

Archived