custom sound not working

hi everyone, i've lost quite a lot of data by mistake yesterday and i have to remake the custom anal sounds i was using before, so i made a little body collision sound, converted it to .ogg format, unzipped the sounds folder in archives, replaced the dildo_anal_in with my audio sample and rezipped, and now the game launches with no sounds... i don't understand at all, did the same process before and it used to work, the replaced file is the same format as the other sounds and it's about the same weight, could someone help me ? idk what's missing and i really need my custom sound to work in order to enjoy playing the game :((

So it could be that the archive was compressed in a specific way and now the index cannot find certain things,  What I have always done when replacing files in the compressed archive is to browse the archive using Windows Explorer and drag and drop the files I want to replace directly into the archive.  It will ask to overwrite the files but it tends to work well.