Help on difficult mod. I want a mod that allows npcs to use the musical instrument and figure best people to ask is people on here as sexbound community has one of the most complex mod in the world for starbound modding.

This has been requested for years now. I figure the only modding community with the knowledge and power is the sexbound mod maker as it is compiled from best of the best starbound mod creators. Apparently for years now, players wanted an bard npcs or npc function to be able to play musical instrument. let alone synchronized music band. I want to try and make it happen but I don't have the programming skills I think necessary to do so. Is there a way to add npc fucntion in a form of a mod that allows for npcs to play instrument or may be able to make a new job such as a bard? Or maybe a music machine that you can make it play music on. I want some kind of band functionality added for solo.