Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

Ooops, before anyone use that test_patch, change the injected_data.hex to injected_data.txt.  Can't drag hex into 010 and open it, it keeps trying to import instead.   Its easier to drag andt open if its a .txt file.

Also does HxD have a file patching script?  010 has a patching script, that's what makes it useful.

Edited by orangy
23 minutes ago, orangy said:

Ooops, before anyone use that test_patch, change the injected_data.hex to injected_data.txt.  Can't drag hex into 010 and open it, it keeps trying to import instead.   Its easier to drag andt open if its a .txt file.

Also does HxD have a file patching script?  010 has a patching script, that's what makes it useful.

I honestly have no freaking clue. I'll research that by my next "period of activity" tonight/tomorrow morning. I honestly just use HxD to modify game executables to be compatible with my Ultra-Wide display. All of these modifications have come from community members in the Ultra-Wide community (Widescreengamingforum). They either just give the values to replace, with the values that are to take their place, or use other third party software to patch the games. (Mostly packaged Cheat Engine trainers. otherwise what I assume to be their own created patch programs) None of them have released actual patching scripts specific to HxD. Which is probably due to them trying to make the solution as widely acceptable as possible and as easily accessible as possible. (Run an exe. hit a button. Instead of download X, run script, and hope you did it correctly.)

But as I said, I'll research it before my next period of activity.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, orangy said:

Who wants to be a guinea pig?

If you know how to use 010 editor, made a test patch to see if it works.  This is a patch made to add nude mod to Rise of Tomb Raider build 1027.  Its the jiggly mod, 5 outfits + cyberpunk lara added to this mod.

Since this is a test patch, will delete the file after a couple days.

To use the patch file.

1) Use 010 Editor

2) copy and paste the injected_data.hex file to end of Bigfile.Update1.000.000.tiger

3) load up Bigfile.Update3.000.000.tiger and run the tiger_update3_patcher.1sc

4) after both files have been edited, don't forget to actually save.

That should do it.  Hope it works!  Everything is more amazing in 1027!!  Also someone with Epic version, try to see if it works!

Also, backup those tiger files before changing them.

test_patch.7z 59.19 MB · 4 downloads

Sadly, but it is not working for me.. I am getting "Corrupt texture data" error when loading save file or starting new game.

Note:

* On step 2 last byte after adding "inject_data.hex" was 29 00 10 18 (last byte before adding was 23 7B 1F 2F)

* Game version is Steam v1.0 build 1027.0_64

* File Bigfile.Update1.000.000.tiger size - 595 271 472

* on step 3 there was no problems running script.

UPDATE: added empty data in between of "Bigfile.Update1.000.000.tiger" file end and start of "inject_data.hex" to meet last byte hex address of [29 41 68 d7] (as mentioned in "how to patch.txt") -- and it worked:

20220420143658_1.jpg.eabe56d161aa7e2282ae3c6addb748c4.jpg

Edited by a4dce

Oops, yeah turns out you need to add a bunch of empty data so the last byte matches up for bigfile.update1.

To make the mod for 1027, here are the basic steps.

1) Duplicate the bigfile.update1 tiger file and name it modified_bigfile.update1.000.000.tiger.

-------

2) Use the mod injector and inject one texture or mesh at a time.  During injection, make sure bigfile.update1 is not modified.

**actually don't know if this matters, it might work injecting with a modded bigfile.update1

3) After injection, go to hex address [7f ff f8 00].  This is where the new injected CDRM should be at.
4) copy everything from it and paste it to modified_bigfile.update1.

5) Note the hex address of the CDRM after you paste it.

-------

6) Replace All hex values [1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f]  this is the injected CDRM hex address.

7) To the new hex value of the new CDRM address with archive value 0a.

-------

example:

new pasted CDRM address is [22 33 44 55]

change the hex value [1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f] to [0a 00 55 44 33 22]

-------

mesh injection only changes 1 entry, but texture injection has a lot of changed entries, so don't forget to replace all

-------
8  Delete all the new injected data from bigfile.update3.  The last byte address of bigfile.update3 is [7F FF F1 47], so delete everything after that.

The reason you do this, so the injected CDRM is always at the same place [7f ff f8 00].  Otherwise, you won't know where is where and what is what.

9) Now, repeat the injection until you have all textures and meshes in.

These are the basic steps.  There are ways to be more efficient, but its more complicated.

Also, its easy to forget, but rename the modified_bigfile.update1 back to bigfile.update1 when its all done.

Also, not really sure its necessary to do this whole duplicate bigfile.update1 thing at all..but just in case...

Edited by orangy

Its done, Lara 1027 has launched on nexusmod! 

Free Hex Editor Neo turned out to be pretty useless.  But luckily, found a really old 2007 file patcher that works.  And a simple windows command is enough to attach the injected data to bigfile.update1.

3 hours ago, orangy said:

Its done, Lara 1027 has launched on nexusmod! 

Free Hex Editor Neo turned out to be pretty useless.  But luckily, found a really old 2007 file patcher that works.  And a simple windows command is enough to attach the injected data to bigfile.update1.

Absolutely beautiful, now is there anyway to get other mods working? Not just the one you choose? Or did you already cover that on Nexus. (I'm literally responding after seeing this post. I haven't checked nexus. So apologies if you included that info!)

PS: Great fucking work dude! Seriously!

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 6:47 PM, orangy said:

6) Replace All hex values [1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f]  this is the injected CDRM hex address.

7) To the new hex value of the new CDRM address with archive value 0a.

-------

example:

new pasted CDRM address is [22 33 44 55]

change the hex value [1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f] to [0a 00 55 44 33 22]

It was fine until this part, because there's no 1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f anywhere...

On 5/11/2022 at 2:43 PM, Idenui said:

It was fine until this part, because there's no 1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f anywhere...

Is [7f ff f8 00] where the new injected CDRM is at?   If not, just use whatever address the new cdrm is.   [1e] is the archive number for file.update3.  [0a] is archive number for file.update1.

4 hours ago, orangy said:

Is [7f ff f8 00] where the new injected CDRM is at?   If not, just use whatever address the new cdrm is.   [1e] is the archive number for file.update3.  [0a] is archive number for file.update1.

No, I mean where I suppose to change it? In what file? And what's the point of this?

Also, do I need modified bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger for the mod to work (i.e. the one changed with patcher from Jiggly Lara 1027 mod), or original file?

And I supposed to use mods with their original drms and file names from build ver.813/820, or what?

Edited by Idenui
  • 4 weeks later...

If people are confused on how 1027 fix works.  The basic idea is to move the CDRM stuffs from update3 to update1 tiger.  During mod injection, the injected mesh or texture is put at end of update3.  You can find it by searching for CDRM keyword text.  Its the last CDRM at end of the update3.tiger.

The injector also changed a couple data entries.  The important entry is [1e 00 00 f8 ff 7f].  This entry says, at archive [1e], goto 7ffff800 hex address for the CDRM.  This tells the game, if you want this mesh or texture, go to that archive at that hex address for the data.

So change the archive number and hex address.

hi can anyone help me to remove the panty of this mod and also with no hair on the pussy 

thanks. 
this is for the rise of the tomb raider 

https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/33

Pic.jpg

Crop Top and Mini Skirt Red and Black-33-1-2-1634923227.7z Crop Top and Mini Skirt White and Black-33-1-2-1634924114.7z Lara Nude (Big Boobs) Version X-23-X-1637650718.7z Lara Shaved Pussy Version X-23-X-1637377882.7z

Edited by yeetfokingyou
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there guys, I wonder if you could help me a bit.

Okay so I am trying to make Lara's breasts bigger :P

I opened an .tr2mesh file in Noesis then exported it out as an .fbx model.

I'm using Blender, now I imported it into Blender.

But

I'm a noob in Blender so could someone show me or give some hints as to how I could modify her mesh so that her breasts are now bigger :P

I tried moving the "bone" associated with that part of the mesh(her breast) but the mesh doesn't move in any direction !

Is there another way ?

Please help !

Thanks if anyone can :)

@BlackHeart316

I wouldn't touch the bones if you didn't know much about them.
Instead, try to edit the geometry, i.e. the mesh itself, directly.
Youtube is your best friend when it comes to free tutorials about Blender.
When it comes to geometry editing basics, FlippedNormals has uploaded some very useful videos.

Thanks Beelzebub :)

Yes I did try to edit the geometry but I'm getting very odd shapes, meaning the breasts looked deformed etc.

Also quick question, not sure if you can help me but I installed the mod from nexus "Athletics Lara" but when I get in game her textures are black, her face and body is all just black in color !

I didn't mess around with the mod I just unzipped and installed it as per the directions in the zipped folder.

I checked the "comments" section of the that mod page, seems like I'm the only one getting that problem at least amongst the people on that forum page.

Please help if you can ?

1 hour ago, BlackHeart316 said:

Thanks Beelzebub :)

Yes I did try to edit the geometry but I'm getting very odd shapes, meaning the breasts looked deformed etc.

Also quick question, not sure if you can help me but I installed the mod from nexus "Athletics Lara" but when I get in game her textures are black, her face and body is all just black in color !

I didn't mess around with the mod I just unzipped and installed it as per the directions in the zipped folder.

I checked the "comments" section of the that mod page, seems like I'm the only one getting that problem at least amongst the people on that forum page.

Please help if you can ?

I've had that problem with all black textures with various mods. I was never able to find a solution.

Until I just got a newer graphics card and suddenly everything worked fine. Probably not the answer you want to hear, though.....

22 hours ago, BlackHeart316 said:

Thanks for replying jpackinwood :)

Could I ask what card did you get ? I have an RTX2060, could it be the RTX technology that's effecting the textures ?

Hmm I wonder...

In any case thanks again.

Well, mine isn't a lot better than yours. My machine is an Area-51m R2 laptop with a desktop RTX 2070 Super. I'm doubtful that that's all there is to it....

But I did also have the issue when I tested it on a Surface tablet (with no graphics card, and of course it also performed like crap otherwise), so I figured at the time it was connected to the graphics card (or in the case of the tablet, the lack of one). Not so sure now given what you're saying...