[Diverse Comics & Stories] "Neighbourhood Twink Chp #1"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 4:23 PM, Holly Vinedal said:

New model coming in December. ?

Hi there. I really love the way you frame your shots, the angles, and all really. It has probably been asked before so sorry for asking but do you use any camera mods or similar? If so can you point me out where to find them or the names?

4 hours ago, labskyacc said:

Hi there. I really love the way you frame your shots, the angles, and all really. It has probably been asked before so sorry for asking but do you use any camera mods or similar? If so can you point me out where to find them or the names?

Carmera mods? I don't know such thing exists but I use regular in-game camera by clicking "TAB" then get a suitable angle and capture it with my graphics card software "GForce Experience" also I used reshades for better quality for that I can recommend "Intramoon Adsila reshade preset". Also keep that in mind these pictures are not taken from actual camera in game like you do to click photos. Just press "TAB" in live mode and take screenshot using any software.

8 hours ago, Holly Vinedal said:

Carmera mods? I don't know such thing exists but I use regular in-game camera by clicking "TAB" then get a suitable angle and capture it with my graphics card software "GForce Experience" also I used reshades for better quality for that I can recommend "Intramoon Adsila reshade preset". Also keep that in mind these pictures are not taken from actual camera in game like you do to click photos. Just press "TAB" in live mode and take screenshot using any software.

Tab works, I thought all TAB was good for was hidding the UI....  anyways, thanks.

Thank uu for your hard work.?

Quick question though, are you create your own sims? If it yes, any chance that you might share it? I love your candy behr from training day story so much, she's adorable? sofia from uncover story is also cutee❤️ i just wanna play with them with my simmies!!

7 hours ago, apabaelah24 said:

Thank uu for your hard work.?

Quick question though, are you create your own sims? If it yes, any chance that you might share it? I love your candy behr from training day story so much, she's adorable? sofia from uncover story is also cutee❤️ i just wanna play with them with my simmies!!

Thanks ?, and yeah they are my sims I recreated maxis household from different world and candy and yuki are part of it. For sharing my sims, I am making a seperate thread and will share this weedend.  

4 hours ago, Holly Vinedal said:

Thanks ?, and yeah they are my sims I recreated maxis household from different world and candy and yuki are part of it. For sharing my sims, I am making a seperate thread and will share this weedend.  

Really?? This Weekend? THANK YOU SOO MUCCHHH??? ?? ?? ? Guess i can play with ur cute simmies then. This gonna be the best weekend for me?. Thank you so much again lovee❤️❤️