14 hours ago, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

Its all the mobs that spawn, they all have a black face from bandits to named characters the females spawn with black textured heads, while the racemenu morphs do have properly colored heads

Looks like I forgot to run facegen when i fixed the redguard female heads, running now, will have a fix uploaded soon

=]

14 hours ago, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

Its all the mobs that spawn, they all have a black face from bandits to named characters the females spawn with black textured heads, while the racemenu morphs do have properly colored heads

Alright this should fix it! also uploading it to the main page soon. 

Redguard-Grey-faceFix.zip

25 minutes ago, avior said:

just wondering when the direwolf replacer for the skaal for Legendary edition will come out as i stopped using yiffy age for a bit over them being african wild dogs as it makes no sense for them to be based on where they live

No plans yet to make any of these available on LE, though I imagine some of the race replacers would not be hard to back port if you know how to do that. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/dwbyh1/backporting_mod/

Ive not tried it much myself yet for back porting. 

17 minutes ago, avior said:

gonna see if i can use everything but the esp on LE without converting meshes or textures as i don't know how to do that either

I would not suggest that, not using the .esp will result it in simply not working at all,  it'll use the wrong tri files and everything. Plus the the meshes are not in the correct format.  Simply I do not think itll work at all if you do that.

I'll see about back porting sometime in the future. 

5 hours ago, bighorse407 said:

I'm new to mods in skyrim and modding in general. Wanted to  know which mod is the sexy clothes used in  the screenshots for this extension packs. Thank you

https://vectorplexus.com/files/category/1-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/
https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/562-kreis-aio-vanilla-armor-replacers-addons/

just poke around there youll find it

Hello Vale. Thanks for these nice furry mods you and the team brought to us.

Most of these mods works nice and fine OwO. But as I'm using BrownHyena mod and fast travel to the NPC's campsite this mod added (Rai'tyr FormID: 00256CA4 & Sharetai FormID: 00256CA5), skyrim just CTD. When I'm trying to locate and fix this problem, I discovered something:

NetScriptFramework Report:

Spoiler

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6C5485590 (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5590) on thread 13936!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 21 Jun 2021 09:02:20.927

Possible relevant objects (6)
{
  [  21]    BSDynamicTriShape(Name: `BHyenaFemaleHead`)
  [  92]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [ 135]    NiCamera(Name: null)
  [ 147]    ShadowSceneNode(Name: `shadow scene node`)
  [ 148]    NiNode(Name: null)
  [ 152]    BSMultiBoundNode(Name: null)
}

//The rest are long and boring call stacks and plugins...

I don't know if there's only me who have this problem but Crash Report consistently emerge with the same CTD location and the same content might indicate a rather common bug. Judging from the report it's probably caused by some female NPC referring to a corrupted NIF file (BHyenaHeadFemale.nif or certain NPC-specific head model) with Shape named BHyenaFemaleHead. However, with an inspect on these files I simply can't tell what's wrong.

After attempting to simply delete the female NPC and all its references (pretty sure I do this right), problem remains the same with the same Crash Report. A few tests and results are as below, hope can be of help:

Spoiler

Changes                                                          Results

Removed NPC Rai'tyr                                      CTD, same location, report BSDynamicTriShape "BHyenaMaleHead"

Removed Rai'tyr and respawnable  NPCs       CTD, same location, report BSDynamicTriShape "BHyenaMaleHead"

Removed all NPCs and the campsite              No CTD

It seems despite the gender, both added NPCs have the corrupted head model files, yet inspecting these head models has given me no clue...

Any way, I managed to stop my game from crashing down by simply deleting these NPCs (sadly I can't have these cool and sexy brown hyena's company QAQ). And Vale, could you or the team make some mods with some unique NPCs? Just more immersion and more furry (more yiffy if you like. plz! XwX)! I'll be more than happy if you could do so.

A thousand thanks if you could spare some time read this and reply. Hopefully you guys will make even greater mods that make skyrim nicer and furrier. Please continue your fantastic work, and I'm more than willing to have a try on your newest mods! UwU

6 minutes ago, Sasemepaste said:

Hello Vale. Thanks for these nice furry mods you and the team brought to us.

Most of these mods works nice and fine OwO. But as I'm using BrownHyena mod and fast travel to the NPC's campsite this mod added (Rai'tyr FormID: 00256CA4 & Sharetai FormID: 00256CA5), skyrim just CTD. When I'm trying to locate and fix this problem, I discovered something:

NetScriptFramework Report:

Reveal hidden contents

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6C5485590 (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5590) on thread 13936!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 21 Jun 2021 09:02:20.927

Possible relevant objects (6)
{
  [  21]    BSDynamicTriShape(Name: `BHyenaFemaleHead`)
  [  92]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [ 135]    NiCamera(Name: null)
  [ 147]    ShadowSceneNode(Name: `shadow scene node`)
  [ 148]    NiNode(Name: null)
  [ 152]    BSMultiBoundNode(Name: null)
}

//The rest are long and boring call stacks and plugins...

I don't know if there's only me who have this problem but Crash Report consistently emerge with the same CTD location and the same content might indicate a rather common bug. Judging from the report it's probably caused by some female NPC referring to a corrupted NIF file (BHyenaHeadFemale.nif or certain NPC-specific head model) with Shape named BHyenaFemaleHead. However, with an inspect on these files I simply can't tell what's wrong.

After attempting to simply delete the female NPC and all its references (pretty sure I do this right), problem remains the same with the same Crash Report. A few tests and results are as below, hope can be of help:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes                                                          Results

Removed NPC Rai'tyr                                      CTD, same location, report BSDynamicTriShape "BHyenaMaleHead"

Removed Rai'tyr and respawnable  NPCs       CTD, same location, report BSDynamicTriShape "BHyenaMaleHead"

Removed all NPCs and the campsite              No CTD

It seems despite the gender, both added NPCs have the corrupted head model files, yet inspecting these head models has given me no clue...

Any way, I managed to stop my game from crashing down by simply deleting these NPCs (sadly I can't have these cool and sexy brown hyena's company QAQ). And Vale, could you or the team make some mods with some unique NPCs? Just more immersion and more furry (more yiffy if you like. plz! XwX)! I'll be more than happy if you could do so.

A thousand thanks if you could spare some time read this and reply. Hopefully you guys will make even greater mods that make skyrim nicer and furrier. Please continue your fantastic work, and I'm more than willing to have a try on your newest mods! UwU

Yeah we are working on a larger overhaul coming out in alpha soon, it will fix that problem, however I've had no issue simply searching for their names, and player.placeatme in the console to bring them to me, its not immersive, but it works right now, we will be attending to all these bug fixes soon, and release hopefully an impressive overhaul in the near future.  I have a few patches coming thatll add 20 more NPCs to the world, all hyenas and forebears. thank you so much for this feedback, it is critical to the projects further growth. 

Edited by Valehyena
8 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Yeah we are working on a larger overhaul coming out in alpha soon, it will fix that problem, however I've had no issue simply searching for their names, and player.placeatme in the console to bring them to me, its not immersive, but it works right now, we will be attending to all these bug fixes soon, and release hopefully an impressive overhaul in the near future.  I have a few patches coming thatll add 20 more NPCs to the world, all hyenas and forebears. thank you so much for this feedback, it is critical to the projects further growth. 

So good to know that I can be of help and so excited to know you guys are working on a big overhaul. I guess now I just have to play without new furry NPCs. QAQ

By the way, I will continue to give you guys feedbacks, hopefully I can do more to assist you guys in the future.

Vale, we like your mods and don't keep us waiting for too long OwO! 

3 minutes ago, Sasemepaste said:

So good to know that I can be of help and so excited to know you guys are working on a big overhaul. I guess now I just have to play without new furry NPCs. QAQ

By the way, I will continue to give you guys feedbacks, hopefully I can do more to assist you guys in the future.

Vale, we like your mods and don't keep us waiting for too long OwO! 

haha I will try my best friend, and thank you. =]

Good evening, Vale. I have tried your newest release, the Alpha version with MoreHyena mod since yesterday. And here are a few things I have to tell you:

HDT Tails:

For races in the Alpha release, they seem to have no HDT tails (at least not in my test in new saves). The forebears could use nif file in YA Sam HDT Tails (i.e. brushtail.nif which is also the file for nord's tails) to have access to HDT tails in game, but for Hyenas I'm afraid there's no ready-made ones. OwO

(to be further tested)

Think I've got it. The main problem is that these new add races don't have proper tail AMRA records to utilize the HDT tails in the YA HDT Tail patch. That is, HDT Tails have different file names as shown below:

Spoiler

image.png.67ba86ec40160265e11875c10429999a.png

If you want HDT tails:

REACHMAN:

image.png.9753d0d5736126282436e399c8999dba.png

SKAAL:

image.png.df40d770e64bb732a6fd4ffa25bd6834.png

FOREBAER:

image.png.3921220b9a4507408a9a7a1017183ce6.png

NPC-Related CTDs:

Good news is that I managed to fix this problem by myself (this time no deleted NPCs of course... QAQ). By regenerating NPC head model via CK (loaded only MoreHyena.esp and it's reliance), I acquired some different head models that won't cause CTDs.

One of my newly generated NPC head models is attached below and might be of help:

0000184D.NIF

If you have a look inside the file you may find it quite different from the original head model. And the original one is for the NPC who caused my CTD with only one word, literally. She opened her mouth and my game just shutdown... XwX

I haven't tested the FurryRomance mod btw, since the lines are written for female players... 

Hope this little feedback will help you even the slightest. QwQ

Vale, thank you for reading this. And I'm longing for your reply and newest progress as always.

Edited by Sasemepaste
2 hours ago, Sasemepaste said:

Good evening, Vale. I have tried your newest release, the Alpha version with MoreHyena mod since yesterday. And here are a few things I have to tell you:

HDT Tails:

For races in the Alpha release, they seem to have no HDT tails (at least not in my test in new saves). The forebears could use nif file in YA Sam HDT Tails (i.e. brushtail.nif which is also the file for nord's tails) to have access to HDT tails in game, but for Hyenas I'm afraid there's no ready-made ones. OwO

(to be further tested)

Think I've got it. The main problem is that these new add races don't have proper tail AMRA records to utilize the HDT tails in the YA HDT Tail patch. That is, HDT Tails have different file names as shown below:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.67ba86ec40160265e11875c10429999a.png

If you want HDT tails:

REACHMAN:

image.png.9753d0d5736126282436e399c8999dba.png

SKAAL:

image.png.df40d770e64bb732a6fd4ffa25bd6834.png

FOREBAER:

image.png.3921220b9a4507408a9a7a1017183ce6.png

NPC-Related CTDs:

Good news is that I managed to fix this problem by myself (this time no deleted NPCs of course... QAQ). By regenerating NPC head model via CK (loaded only MoreHyena.esp and it's reliance), I acquired some different head models that won't cause CTDs.

One of my newly generated NPC head models is attached below and might be of help:

0000184D.NIF 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

If you have a look inside the file you may find it quite different from the original head model. And the original one is for the NPC who caused my CTD with only one word, literally. She opened her mouth and my game just shutdown... XwX

I haven't tested the FurryRomance mod btw, since the lines are written for female players... 

Hope this little feedback will help you even the slightest. QwQ

Vale, thank you for reading this. And I'm longing for your reply and newest progress as always.

Which NPC? and the ones added by the forebears are currently taken out of this release, but it would help to which one you are referring too, really you mean just ran facegen on them? and that stopped the CTD? Ive done a lot of testing on the more hyenas, and they all seemed to work fine., but ill give it another look thanks.

Also HDT tails will be added in on my next update, its intentional the tails do not have physics right this moment, but players could easily switch out their tails for the lykaios tails from BD if they want HDT right away. Soon ill have bouncing tails re-added. 

thanks for the feed bud! always appreciate it. =] 

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

Which NPC? and the ones added by the forebears are currently taken out of this release, but it would help to which one you are referring too, really you mean just ran facegen on them?

Sheramka with FormID 0000184D and EditorID AJDMRNSheramka, the female redguard in Bannered Mare, Whiterun. And the only thing I have done was ran facegen on them and they never caused CTD even once. 

Really suspicious about the FaceGenData, the non-CTD heads are quite different from the CTD ones. Take Sheramka for example: (up: new model, down: original one)image.png.b4047ca971c858e3309b99ff453cd58f.png

It's quite confusing... QAQ

But if you guys have checked these models, and are sure about that they work fine in the game. This is probably my own issue...

Thanks for your patient reply! Sorry for the bothers! XwX