Recruitment pitch for mod

I'm making a mod for ck2 (think IST, but with visible events for both slave and master, a way to detect and keep track of ownership, and hopefully more features) right now. I've made decent progress -- I've written and tested a 'willing submission' chain, and it seems to work; I've also written a few more chains, but I've yet to test them. However, I've realized one thing: quite frankly, I'm mediocre at writing smut at best, and I'm just way too lazy to write the same scene from both perspectives. A few days into the project, and I find that I'm looking forward to scripting more than working on the localisations!

So, I've decided to look for help. Anyone who wishes to help, please message me.

*Pretty sure I'll be able to have the mod ready for launch by the end of the week, if not a bit earlier. As for why I'm writing the mod for CK2, not CK3... I don't have have CK3 yet, and I'm waiting for the autumn/winter sales, and am largely writing this mod as an exercise for eventually migrating there. But I should still be able to make this one fully playable long before then, especially if I can find people to help me write smut.

**Oh, and I guess it'd be awesome if an artist helps out as well; I've made some rudimentary sprites, but I'm no pro, so any help there is welcome as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got one writer for now. But if anyone wishes to contribute, then feel welcome to do so.

In the meantime, a preliminary version is out (actually, it's been out since the start of the week, but i've only remembered about this post now, so...) here: 

It will probably be compatible with the next version too, though no guarantees.