[mod] FFS Dungeons and Encounters: Sexbound Patch

FFS Dungeons and Encounters: Sexbound Patch

A little something I made. Because it was bound to happen sooner or later, and because I'm a horny fuck myself Because I just love you guys.

This patch allows you to have sex with the gun merchants in my mod... and the captives. 

Now, you can hard work in liberating them from the pirates/cultists, you can take sexual advantage of highly traumatized, and probably heavily abused very grateful ex slaves with mind control who just want to teleport back to the outpost in safety totally want to fuck you to feed your horny ego show just how grateful they are, you sick, horny fuck great hero, you!

more sex is always welcome, but what mod is this for?

could you link to it?

Edit for clarification: I installed this, thinking it would enable sex with NPCs that weren't alllowed to have sex normally (don't even know any off the top of my head) and it caused my game to crash. Only noticed after, that your description mentions some other mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm unsure as to why, but this mod prevents my game from starting. The only Error I can see in the logs that may be responsible is:

[Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MapException) Key 'ffs_dae_gunmerchant' not found in Map::get()

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Apparently I've been opening Starbound outside of steam this whole time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You need the Aphrodite's Bow mod, Naturally Horny (if you like waiting) or some other type of mod to initiate sex with the prisoners or merchants or whatever. Interacting with the prisoners still causes them to be beamed back. 

• 2 months later...

@rylasasin if i use the  ffs dae it kept showing

[14:30:05.475] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed2_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/ffs_missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed2_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:05.560] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_penet_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_penet_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:05.710] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/ffs_missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:05.824] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:05.900] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7_back_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7_back_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:06.025] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_dae. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_dae.projectile
[14:30:06.139] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_bullet_fmj_3_burst_3crit_start. configfile /projectiles/ffs_bullet_v2/ffs_bullet_fmj_3/ffs_bullet_fmj_3_burst_crit_start.projectile
[14:30:06.141] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:06.160] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed_dae. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed_dae.projectile
[14:30:06.337] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_dae. configfile /projectiles/ffs_missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_dae.projectile
[14:30:06.387] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_dae. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_dae.projectile
[14:30:06.552] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_start_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:06.554] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed2_dae. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_failed2_dae.projectile
[14:30:06.763] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_penet_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_2_penet_no_ff.projectile
[14:30:06.776] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_penet_no_ff. configfile /projectiles/ffs_missile/ffs_missile_rpg7/ffs_missile_rpg7vl_front_penet_no_ff.projectile

remove the ffs dae it gone.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:59 AM, rylasasin said:

You need the Aphrodite's Bow mod, Naturally Horny (if you like waiting) or some other type of mod to initiate sex with the prisoners or merchants or whatever. Interacting with the prisoners still causes them to be beamed back. 

i have all mods required , find encounter kill guards shoot victem with aphrodite bow notihng happens 

• 1 year later...