Hello! 

I like your work so much (not only here, but also on Deviantart), and I downloaded this file yestersday. I tried to use your Long John Version 2 in CAS, but I couldn't find it. Now I'm trying to visualize it in Sims4 Studio, but I can't. Could you please advice in which CAS section can I find this item? Grazie!

3 hours ago, tarucco said:

Hello! 

I like your work so much (not only here, but also on Deviantart), and I downloaded this file yestersday. I tried to use your Long John Version 2 in CAS, but I couldn't find it. Now I'm trying to visualize it in Sims4 Studio, but I can't. Could you please advice in which CAS section can I find this item? Grazie!

Hello Tarucco!

"Long John Version 2" should be in full body clothing... Outfit everyday and sleepwear , but it doesn't work with boots ... I don't know why.?

let me know if you don't find it.

Hello again, Biondoadar,

I'm sorry but still cannot find Long John Version 2, neither in male full body clothing, everyday nor sleepwear...  Besides, I tried to visualize it on Sims4 Studio, but couldn't neither, it's very strange... The last thing I'm gonna try is to see if it is available for females.  It's a pity, beacuse your items are all really good!

32 minutes ago, tarucco said:

Hello again, Biondoadar,

I'm sorry but still cannot find Long John Version 2, neither in male full body clothing, everyday nor sleepwear...  Besides, I tried to visualize it on Sims4 Studio, but couldn't neither, it's very strange... The last thing I'm gonna try is to see if it is available for females.  It's a pity, beacuse your items are all really good!

I probably made some mistakes, but I don't understand which one. Plus this suit doesn't work with boots and I don't know why. I'm sorry.
I hope someone better than me can give me suggestions. ?

Thank you for your prompt reply, Biondoadar! Never mind, I'll keep using the other version of the Long John, maybe in the future you will be able to fix Version 2, or make more hot clothing like those you've already made! Anyway, thanks for sharing your amazing creations with us!

22 minutes ago, Yedo68 said:

Hello, I love your sims and the clothes you have created, it is fantastic. I would love for you to make a shiny textured leather shirt like Tom of Finland and a classic tall leather cap also Tom's.

Forgive me for my bad English.

Thank you very, very much.

Thank you Yedo68.

I love Tom Of Finland too, but my skills are very limited. Maybe by trying I can do it.

Your English is better than mine ?