Introduce Yourself

Ah, a connoisseur of the fine male form, welcome to the Skyrim Male Appreciation Society where you'll find fellow members of impeccable taste. Now, why don't you talk a little moment to introduce yourself?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm I'm I'll Regret This, but when not tagging you can just refer to me as Regret. It dumb name that I, ironically, I do in fact regret. I'm 25 and clearly really gay (what gave it away?). Don't worry if your not gay yourself, this place is for all who appreciate the male form. I have a few hobbies such as Gaming (clearly), Skating, Photography, Writing, and I'm starting to get into modding (which I'm not good at - yet!) I'm also nowhere near as snooty as the header suggests. I'm basically aping the White Glove Society because that's where my humour is. I'm also dyslexic so if the grammar seems off to you or if something is misspelled that clearly shouldn't, that'll be why. 

So that's a little bit about me, what about you?  Who are you? What's your hobbies? 

• 3 months later...

Hello, I'm Astarte, and I'm female, with a definite appreciation for the male form.

Particularly a form gracefully submitting to my benevelent domination in a video game.  

This is the first club on LL I've joined.  I found it on the Male Content Call out thread, and I look forward to sharing our appreciation of all these lovely Skyrim men.

• 6 months later...
On 12/26/2020 at 12:31 AM, Astarte29 said:

Hello, I'm Astarte, and I'm female, with a definite appreciation for the male form.

Particularly a form gracefully submitting to my benevelent domination in a video game.  

This is the first club on LL I've joined.  I found it on the Male Content Call out thread, and I look forward to sharing our appreciation of all these lovely Skyrim men.

Hello Astarte, glad to have you here!

Sorry for the late response and the slowness on getting this club going, but soon everything will be set up. I'm just hoping the can gather an active user base :sweat_smile:

• 4 months later...

Dear Regretful Twink,

I want to thank you very much for this Club. I'm also as gay as possible ?. I love games in which I can play gay characters and best of all can design my own characters with mods. Therefore I mainly play Sims 4, Skyrim LE and SE, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC Odyssey and Indepentent Games on Itch.io and Patreon (some are linked in my profile). Right now I'm trying to create a gay fantasy world in Skyrim SE. 

Inspired by the wonderful mods from ffabris and vachnic, especially Cocksmen Village, my character gets his superpowers from CUM. If he doesn't let himself be fucked regularly by men and wild creatures and thereby absorb their cum orally or anally, he will lose his superpowers until he is fucked again.