Choosing Plugins

Yangus

Hey everyone, I was wondering which plugins you guys think integrate well into the main game. Anything similar to Sexout that blends things into quests or just doesn't seem out of place?

Having a bit of a hard time starting with Lovers, so thanks for any help I get.  :shy:

I use joburg, wappy one's loversaperS, lovershooker,  loverstruecrime, loverspaybandit as my main plugins and most of the minimod stuff(which are just mostly tweaks like blocking rape attacks, or having sex on a bed if there's one in the room yer in instead of the floor).

Lovers doesn't really seem to have any quest or story mods for the most part like sexout does, or these are released as stand alone modules, like the claudia's little secret mod and I think one called dark bloodlines or some such. Player Slave encounters is a notable exception, though I find it too disruptive to game flow to use right now. Lover's stuff also seems to be mostly poorly translated into english from whatever original languages it came from (japanese and/or russian(or some other slavic area) seem to be the most common), as opposed to the relatively polished dialogue available in the sexout mods.

Lovers does offer real combat rape available to the player(as opposed to happening to the player;) through wappy one's loversraperS though, which is a feature I felt was sorely lacking in sexout and enjoying here.

I don't think many Lovers plugins alter existing quests, right no not a single mod comes into my mind.

Well, that aside if you're interested in human-to-human interactions:

The Daedra Sutra

Not all animations are yet included in the base pack so with this you can add those you like but are not included; Daedra Sutra features screenshots of every animation included and the base pack feature a list which gives an overview about the included animation and which number they used to have (in the Deadra Sutra).

LoversChorus

By default only one female voice is used even though the base pack features 6 different voices; this mod randomly gives each female one of these voices.

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Daily Income Revised

Lovers Pay Bandit

All these mods thematize more or less the friendly side of sex, going from romances, consensual sex over prostitution to bailing out your way out of jail or robbery via sex.

Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition

Sex, or more precisely rape, as a combat action; possible outcomes of a rape includes getting one's weapons, armor/clothing and items stolen, health/stat damage and even death.

LoversMagic

In short this mod lets you play as a Succubus/Inccubus.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15074-player-slave-encounters-v063-updated-10-mar-13/

The player character might be enslaved and apparently it features slave-related quests.

If you're interested in bestiality:

Lovers Creatures 2.0

LoversMotionNT

These two mods feature many animations for creature-human sex, Lovers Creatures 2.0 features extra files to include LoversMotionNT.

The lesser powers Lovers Creature adds are immersive-breaking but you can simply not use them.

Lovers Calm

You can let creatures have sex with you in order to calm them; the second half never worked for me.

Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition

Also includes the feature for creatures to rape humans with the same consequences as human-to-human rape.

Lovers doesn't really seem to have any quest or story mods for the most part like sexout does, or these are released as stand alone modules, like the claudia's little secret mod and I think one caled dark bloodlines or some such.

You are forgetting Galgats work, LoversBlackmail and LoversCrowningIsle, both quite long and interesting quest/story mods. Infact I looked briefly into Sexout (altho I cant claim to know, if u can inform me of some I might grab FalloutNV =/) for some story/quest mods and couldnt see any other than SexoutBreeder (or something like that)

Sexout tryouts, Sexout consequences and Fun in goodsprings( aka SexoutTrade) are all good. They actually tie into the existing story lines and add sexout stuff to them, inclduing additional quests, new ways to resolve existing quests and new perks also in the case of tryouts. There's also a few others I haven't really tried, like Sexout Sewerslave, Sexout Affairs, the various tryout forks which cater to different tastes and a different goodsprings mod (resolutions i think), also some compatibility patches for the Willow companion mod.

I haven't really tried galgats stuff so much, but it seems to conflict with several mainline lovers mods so I didn't dive into them as it were. Are there any mods in lovers that add things to the main quest line, like being able to have sex with people to advance quest stages, prevent combat etc? Or to be assaulted if the person you are talking too doesn't like your answers?

Truecrime does some of this but only with the bandits it adds, I'm trying lovers adult yield also but I find it's oddly bugged, as in my character seems to be the giver and not the receiver...

Oh you meant mods that interact with the main quest lines? Nope I suppose there are not that many really in oblivion, but the nature of oblivion's story (imo) means that trying to change the storylines of the oblivion quest line to have sex/slavery frequently would be kind of stupid, where as (what I gather of) NV it has a more suitable main storyline for incorporating sexual events.

For all I know there are some that do, but the idea of the main Oblivion storyline having the main storyline atlered in that way doesnt appeal to me much so I havent really looked.

Those NV mods sound interesting though, might look into getting New Vegas to try some of them out.

I personally havent really had any issues with galgats work, had to disable loversbitch and CM Partners for a bit of it Blackmail, thats about all

Oh you meant mods that interact with the main quest lines?

I just learned that LoversSituation exists, it's pretty minor though in it's integration with the quests, mostly I think it adds new quests to various NPCs to have sex with them. (I haven't tried it out yet but I plan to)

Archived