RSXelrate

Want to Commission a Mod - Kokoro's Stella Sagittarius

Edit: I've got someone working on this.  Thanks!

Take an existing mod for this swimsuit and remove the brown stockings and shoes.  If removal of shoes is not feasible or impossible, just the stockings will do.  Willing to pay for this mod. ;)

DOAX VenusVacation 4_12_2020 10_24_46 PM.png

You just want the stockings and shoes removed and you'd pay for it?  *Whistles*  Sadly I don't have time now, but I'm keen to see who does pick this up.

I am the author of the Sailor Suit Mod.  I tried to make bare feet in the same way, but gave up.  I am trying again now, but I would like to know if I have the know-how.

2 hours ago, sarsha043033 said:

I am the author of the Sailor Suit Mod.  I tried to make bare feet in the same way, but gave up.  I am trying again now, but I would like to know if I have the know-how.

Love your mod btw!

16 hours ago, Geradness said:

You just want the stockings and shoes removed and you'd pay for it?  *Whistles*  Sadly I don't have time now, but I'm keen to see who does pick this up.

I wish all this cool shit came out when I was young and had time to tinker with stuff.  When you're young, you have lots of time but no money.  When you're an adult you have money but no time, hence the commission.