'Attention Whore' Trait?

Well if you're looking for prostitution of course there is Nisa K and Wicked Perversions.  Nisa's mod has a pheromone trait that attracts other sims. 

If you're looking for traits, there are a zillion choices to tweak thanks to talented NSFW modders. 

Perhaps trying "Horny, Slut, Nymphomaniac, Woohoo Lover, Fuck Doll, Quicky Getter, Unfaithful, Sweet Talker, Attention Whore, Unforgettable, Scandalous, Sassy, Vixen, Golddigger, Bimbo, Sex Addict, Serial Romantic, and of course Flirty" in different combos might give your sim focus.  

Using Rewards from Satisfaction points could add Player, Sexually Alluring, Carefree, Always Welcome, Never Weary, and a few others to the profile. 

Using WW would tweak settings so that the sim has almost a zero chance of getting pregnant or causing pregnancy.  In appropriate CC clothing,  she/he'd certainly be a force to be reckoned with.

[NoException]Scandalous Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package UnfaithfulTrait.package WooHooLover.package

On 9/18/2020 at 1:32 PM, MissCee said:

Well if you're looking for prostitution of course there is Nisa K and Wicked Perversions.  Nisa's mod has a pheromone trait that attracts other sims. 

If you're looking for traits, there are a zillion choices to tweak thanks to talented NSFW modders. 

Perhaps trying "Horny, Slut, Nymphomaniac, Woohoo Lover, Fuck Doll, Quicky Getter, Unfaithful, Sweet Talker, Attention Whore, Unforgettable, Scandalous, Sassy, Vixen, Golddigger, Bimbo, Sex Addict, Serial Romantic, and of course Flirty" in different combos might give your sim focus.  

Using Rewards from Satisfaction points could add Player, Sexually Alluring, Carefree, Always Welcome, Never Weary, and a few others to the profile. 

Using WW would tweak settings so that the sim has almost a zero chance of getting pregnant or causing pregnancy.  In appropriate CC clothing,  she/he'd certainly be a force to be reckoned with.

[NoException]Scandalous Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package 8.48 kB · 35 downloads UnfaithfulTrait.package 14.83 kB · 26 downloads WooHooLover.package 31.18 kB · 32 downloads

Where do you find "Sex Addict" and the others you mentioned?

Wow, there's no easy answer.  I google a lot, and get hints from pinterest to track down some of the traits.  In the browser I type in TS4 or Sims 4 and whatever trait I'm trying to find.  Some things show up on firefox don't show up in a google search, Microsoft Edge, etc.  Try different search engines.  

It's a labor of love, as are finding most mods, traits, CC, etc that we add to our games.  It takes fine tuning by searching several sources.  Don't forget to search talented trait creators here on LL,  some traits are part of  Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  

Emotional traits are also on ModTheSims, and KiaraSims, and YouTube.     

Here are some NSFW trait creators I've found:  MuvaSimmer, theblacksimmer,  skillfullsimmer340, pimpmysims4, and plumbitivity.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/18/2020 at 8:32 AM, MissCee said:

[NoException]Scandalous Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package 8.48 kB · 250 downloads UnfaithfulTrait.package 14.83 kB · 213 downloads WooHooLover.package 31.18 kB · 208 downloads

Has there been any upgrade on that? 

Updates?

Hi Magic1620.  I only have base game and I don't use MC Controller so maybe these suggestions won't be help; but here goes for what I've found December/Jan so far.

• KiaraSims4Mods has updated her files and offers:  BabyDaddy, Seducer, Unfaithful, WooHooLover, and HotTubLover.

• FalseHope has Bimbo, Erotic Flower, Fuckboy,  traits.

• Check out creator chingyu1023.  The "Smarter" mod helps maintain any sims left at home while your sim travels.  I was glad to find their Patreon offers a 100 basegame mods pack that's free.  There are several which are interesting:  Hot, Abusive, Irresistable, Openminded, and Passionate for example. It's a very descriptive, and detailed set.

• I adore turbodrivers "Interaction Queue Extender, and weerbesu's "Janitors on community lots" mod. 

Janitors in my game are hilarious! Whenever I check they are atop, behind, or under someone autonomously.  They also keep the lot tidy even though they seldom turn down any companion request either.

• Control Any Sim is another great mod.

I get a kick out of  ShuSanR "StealMoney."  All the basegame community lot trash bins are glitched.  There's no rummage for my homeless sims. 

Instead of Nisa WP, I use a simpler mod by PolarBearSims:  Ask Money for Woohoo  to supplement income.  Recently my homeless sim needs to pay taxxes on his empty lot, but he lost a customer because although they flirted outrageously she turned him down.

• Why? Because of the Simularity mod:  "Emotions."  She said he smelled too bad!  Too funny!

• Sacrificial Jr.'s "Release Bladder Anywhere."  Works seamlessly and I send my sim to a bush or discrete corner to pee.  No more hunting for restrooms during foraging and fishing!  No more shameful accidents.  BTW, you sim can even poo outdoors if peeing doesn't relieve the bladder need!  ?

• Plzsaysike is another Patreon creator whose mods I keep on.  My sim no longer passes out right away when their energy is in the red.  It's called ....drum roll: "No Pass Out."

• I use LittleMsSam's SimDa Dating App for the HookUp feature, with special WickedWhims Addon.  With SimDa  you also get to choose the chance of pregnancy for the sims your sim hooks up with.  Hilarious! 

My current teen Sim is trying to survive the R2R challenge while raising his kid sis and toddler brother.  He was doing homework and got a hookup req the other day.  His fun bar was red so I sent him off for some rabbithole play.  Today he got a phone call from that hookup announcing twins!

• Sims4me (aka Bienchen) offers great tweaks that stop a lot of crazy.  Like sims from grilling all the time on community lots.  Other tweaks improve bar food,  or overhauls whims so they're less about buying one thing or the other and more relationship focused.  There is an  investment tweak lets a sim play and lose via the stock market.

• For drama, I also use Sweeney Todd Cowplant Tweaks to keep my cowplants alive and hungry.

• ClaudiaSharon Mod for larger households so that when I play my "BabyDaddy" sim, he  can enjoy visit his kids and baby mamas as he  populates Willowbrook, Oasis Springs, and NewCrest

• Since I only have basegame, I was delighted to find on MTS a version of the Interactive Bush for outdoor Woohoo.

I have a mod "Adult_Traits_in my game, luckily the last patch didn't affect it.  Sorry I don't remember where I found it or who the creator is, but it works.  It includes "Sex Addict" as an aspiration I think.

It might be a mod from "YourFalseHope" or a plumbtivity mod possibly.  

• Plumbtivity offers Badass, Deadbeat, and IDGAF,  traits.

• Jazzislame offers:  Thottiana, Baddie, and Shady traits.RudeBoy

Hope some of these suggestions help you or others playing in the sandbox.

(Edit for spelling)

Adult_Traits.package

On 1/5/2021 at 9:52 PM, MissCee said:

Updates?

Hi Magic1620.  I only have base game and I don't use MC Controller so maybe these suggestions won't be help; but here goes for what I've found December/Jan so far.

• KiaraSims4Mods has updated her files and offers:  BabyDaddy, Seducer, Unfaithful, WooHooLover, and HotTubLover.

• Check out creator chingyu1023.  The "Smarter" mod helps maintain any sims left at home while your sim travels.  I was glad to find their Patreon offers a 100 basegame mods pack that's free.  There are several which are interesting:  Hot, Abusive, Irresistable, Openminded, and Passionate for example. It's a very descriptive, and detailed set.

• I adore turbodrivers "Interaction Queue Extender, and weerbesu's "Janitors on community lots" mod. 

Janitors in my game are hilarious! Whenever I check they are atop, behind, or under someone autonomously.  They also keep the lot tidy even though they seldom turn down any companion request either.

I get a kick out of  ShuSanR "StealMoney."  All the basegame community lot trash bins are glitched.  There's no rummage for my homeless sims. 

Instead of Nisa WP, I use a simpler mod by PolarBearSims:  Ask Money for Woohoo  to supplement income.  Recently my homeless sim needs to pay taxxes on his empty lot, but he lost a customer because although they flirted outrageously she turned him down.

• Why? Because of the Simularity mod:  "Emotions."  She said he smelled too bad!  Too funny!

• Sacrificial Jr.'s "Release Bladder Anywhere."  Works seamlessly and I send my sim to a bush or discrete corner to pee.  No more hunting for restrooms during foraging and fishing!  No more shameful accidents.  BTW, you sim can even poo outdoors if peeing doesn't relieve the bladder need!  ?

• Plzsaysike is another Patreon creator whose mods I keep on.  My sim no longer passes out right away when their energy is in the red.  It's called ....drum roll: "No Pass Out."

• I use LittleMsSam's SimDa Dating App for the HookUp feature, with special WickedWhims Addon.  With SimDa  you also get to choose the chance of pregnancy for the sims your sim hooks up with.  Hilarious! 

My current teen Sim is trying to survive the R2R challenge while raising his kid sis and toddler brother.  He was doing homework and got a hookup req the other day.  His fun bar was red so I sent him off for some rabbithole play.  Today he got a phone call from that hookup announcing twins!

• Sims4me (aka Bienchen) offers great tweaks that stop a lot of crazy.  Like sims from grilling all the time on community lots.  Other tweaks improve bar food,  or overhauls whims so they're less about buying one thing or the other and more relationship focused.  There is an  investment tweak lets a sim play and lose via the stock market.

• For drama, I also use Sweeney Todd Cowplant Tweaks to keep my cowplants alive and hungry.

• ClaudiaSharon Mod for larger households so that when I play my "BabyDaddy" sim, he  can enjoy visit his kids and baby mamas as he  populates Willowbrook, Oasis Springs, and NewCrest

• Since I only have basegame, I was delighted to find on MTS a version of the Interactive Bush for outdoor Woohoo.

I have a mod "Adult_Traits_in my game, luckily the last patch didn't affect it.  Sorry I don't remember where I found it or who the creator is, but it works.  It includes "Sex Addict" as an aspiration I think.

• Jazzislane offers:  Thottiana, Baddie, and Shady traits.RudeBoy

Adult_Traits.package 45.12 kB · 23 downloads

wow! I never heard of these before. THANK YOU! These sound awesome. Thanks for helping!

On 1/5/2021 at 9:52 PM, MissCee said:

Updates?

• Jazzislane offers:  Thottiana, Baddie, and Shady traits.RudeBoy

Adult_Traits.package 45.12 kB · 24 downloads

forgive me if this sounds like a "duh" question. I'm kinda new to this downloading mods.  Is the names you list on this site? Or on a complete different site? I am really wanting to add A LOT of these mods. Some, I seen on youtube, but had no way of finding out how to get those mods. 

No problem, no need to apologize.  I'm not a tech person either, so I'm glad I can help someone even in a small way.

The adult traits link at the bottom of my message only needs to be clicked on.  It then can be unzipped and put in your mod folder. 

The other suggestions are easy to find by using your browser's search engine. 

• Just type in TS4, or spell it out as the term The Sims 4.  Then type in the name of the creator you're searching for. 

• Finally, click on a link offering and follow the trail to the mod you are looking for. 

Example follows, remember do not use any punctuation marks:  "TS4 KiaraSims4 mods" or "TS4 Jazzislame  mods." or type "The Sims 4 KiaraSims4 mods.

• If you're looking for CC items just substitute the phrase "CC "  for the word "mods." 

And remember you don't need the punctuation or quotation marks.  Happy Hunting!☺️

On 1/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, MissCee said:

No problem, no need to apologize.  I'm not a tech person either, so I'm glad I can help someone even in a small way.

The adult traits link at the bottom of my message only needs to be clicked on.  It then can be unzipped and put in your mod folder. 

The other suggestions are easy to find by using your browser's search engine. 

• Just type in TS4, or spell it out as the term The Sims 4.  Then type in the name of the creator you're searching for. 

• Finally, click on a link offering and follow the trail to the mod you are looking for. 

Example follows, remember do not use any punctuation marks:  "TS4 KiaraSims4 mods" or "TS4 Jazzislame  mods." or type "The Sims 4 KiaraSims4 mods.

• If you're looking for CC items just substitute the phrase "CC "  for the word "mods." 

And remember you don't need the punctuation or quotation marks.  Happy Hunting!☺️

Thank You very much for helping!! Oh that Mod you shared? I have been looking endlessly for that "Slut" trait, and have never had any luck what-so-ever finding it. The mod you shared does have it. You did me a HUGE favor, thanks and I am very thankful for your assistance.  

I didn't see the adults trait link at the bottom of your message. It could just be my pc, but I will reboot, and try again.

• 4 weeks later...

Some are updates, some are new.  Following are findings for February 2021:  Read carefully, the offerings are many  and some require specific pack's for buffs, or the addition of Scumbumbo's XML injector.  

• There have been a lot of  TS4 updates, and as many know,  the prolific creator, modder, and teacher Scumbumbo has passed on. Sadly, it's not a rumor. Though he had been ill, from what I've read on MTS, he was at a WHO concert on his last day; enjoying life.  For those interested in verifying this as truth, linked is his obit:  https://www.baue.com/obit/richard-gade/

MTS has Scumbumbo mods for Sims 2, 3, and lists 65 mods listed for TS4.  His legacy isn't over however. Not all, but many, of his mods are being maintained by creators who have dedicated themselves to updating out of respect for his contributions to the Sims' community.  On this special site, The XML  injector is now at V4.  https://scumbumbomods.com/about

NSFW - (Finds for Feb 2021)

• YourFalseHope has a separate account with NSFW mods/traits/careers.  Subscription is tiered on SubscribeStar.  YourFalseHope offers mostly everything free I believe.  Even a offer to stay advised of new posts for free, or offer as little as $1 monthly.    https://subscribestar.adult/yourfalsehope