Problems with The Sims.

bdumbly1

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but i hope it is. I'm having problems with The Sims 3. I have almost every DLC excluding University life. Katy perry's treats. Diesel stuff, and town life stuff. I am currently having two major problems. I recently downloaded The Complete Barnacle Bay World pack. but after installing. it says installed successfully, it does not show up on the new game menu/title screen. I have tried downloading it through the ingame menu as well. Nothing seems to work. 

My other issue is that i can't click on the floor. Or a pool, or the Ocean. The cursor will change to what it's supposed to look like, but no options come up. Any idea?

Also i recently had the sim 3 for Steam however i deleted it and reinstalled it on Origin. Could this be a problem?

Thanks in advance,

:D

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but i hope it is. I'm having problems with The Sims 3. I have almost every DLC excluding University life. Katy perry's treats. Diesel stuff, and town life stuff. I am currently having two major problems. I recently downloaded The Complete Barnacle Bay World pack. but after installing. it says installed successfully, it does not show up on the new game menu/title screen. I have tried downloading it through the ingame menu as well. Nothing seems to work. 

My other issue is that i can't click on the floor. Or a pool, or the Ocean. The cursor will change to what it's supposed to look like, but no options come up. Any idea?

Also i recently had the sim 3 for Steam however i deleted it and reinstalled it on Origin. Could this be a problem?

Thanks in advance,

:D

It could be the problem.

Try uninstalling both COMPLETELY then restart your computer. After that install only one of them, Origin would most likely be the best one.

Well i fixed the barnacle bay and riverview  problem. Now it's just the no clicking on the floor,ocean,or pool. I actually had this problem on steam. So i doubt thats it anymore. I am getting quite annoyed at this lol. I just want my sims to swimming. Is that so hard?

Archived