greetings hentai comrades !

i initially posted this in Tutorials & Guides then i saw a sticky post that said don't ask questions or ask for guides in this thread which made little to no sense to me as it was the only Tutorial section on this website but regardless i adhered and removed it and Re-posted here.

this day i have embarked on the joruney to port Cassie cage , Jill valentine and Sheva alamor into skyrim LE,because i'd like to amputate them (maybe not) and make them into my personal cock sleeves! ,who wouldn't want to ?

so i am in need of your guidance in preperation for this , but once i've managed it at least 1 time, there will be many more charz coming from many different games.

i've already downloaded blender 2.8 (yes , 2.8 works with skyrim despite what i've read) , i have downloaded and accumilated all the texture packs as well as meshes required for conversion into skyrim , i got them from SmutBase where fellow comrades have granted us access to their wonderfully detailed models for free !

i have nifscope , PYTT and the nifscripts , the models themselves are rigged and UV mapped already, i have basic knowledge of nifscope as well as not a fking clue about pretty much anything else ! 

what i need is a step by step , retard-proof guide for :

1-porting these models (mesh and texture) once their in blender , into skyrim to be usable for LE.

2-creating an NPC in creation kit to put this crap on in the first place.

3-attaching the models to the created NPC.

what im really looking for here is an off the top of your head guide for the whole procedure from start to finish from someone who has already gone through it before  , im going to be doing exactly as you say , and therefore i need instructions per step. i do not need to know why i'm doing things i only need to know what to do and how to do it step by step.

im not here for referals to tutorials or general information sorrounding the subject of my inquiry, as i am not an imbecile, i know how to use google , im here for first hand apprenticeship of someone who can mentor me through this , if you are not that person, kindly refrain from running interference.

thank you for bearing with my terrible writing ,and also your time.

--------------------Update :

i've attached what i've got so far, i know that i have to attach textures to the nodes and i have the textures ready in a file so i'll figure something out about them , however, i have no clue if what i've got is actually even close to valid or if im missing something or in fact a whole lot of things , can someone with experiance take a look and tell me how things look from the perspective of someone who knows what their doing ?

XXXXX.nif

1 hour ago, cantdownload22 said:

greetings hentai comrades !

i initially posted this in Tutorials & Guides then i saw a sticky post that said don't ask questions or ask for guides in this thread which made little to no sense to me as it was the only Tutorial section on this website but regardless i adhered and removed it and Re-posted here.

this day i have embarked on the joruney to port Cassie cage , Jill valentine and Sheva alamor into skyrim LE,because i'd like to amputate them (maybe not) and make them into my personal cock sleeves! ,who wouldn't want to ?

so i am in need of your guidance in preperation for this , but once i've managed it at least 1 time, there will be many more charz coming from many different games.

i've already downloaded blender 2.8 (yes , 2.8 works with skyrim despite what i've read) , i have downloaded and accumilated all the texture packs as well as meshes required for conversion into skyrim , i got them from SmutBase where fellow comrades have granted us access to their wonderfully detailed models for free !

i have nifscope , PYTT and the nifscripts , the models themselves are rigged and UV mapped already, i have basic knowledge of nifscope as well as not a fking clue about pretty much anything else ! 

what i need is a step by step , retard-proof guide for :

1-porting these models (mesh and texture) once their in blender , into skyrim to be usable for LE.

2-creating an NPC in creation kit to put this crap on in the first place.

3-attaching the models to the created NPC.

what im really looking for here is an off the top of your head guide for the whole procedure from start to finish from someone who has already gone through it before  , im going to be doing exactly as you say , and therefore i need instructions per step. i do not need to know why i'm doing things i only need to know what to do and how to do it step by step.

im not here for referals to tutorials or general information sorrounding the subject of my inquiry, as i am not an imbecile, i know how to use google , im here for first hand apprenticeship of someone who can mentor me through this , if you are not that person, kindly refrain from running interference.

thank you for bearing with my terrible writing ,and also your time.

--------------------Update :

i've attached what i've got so far, i know that i have to attach textures to the nodes and i have the textures ready in a file so i'll figure something out about them , however, i have no clue if what i've got is actually even close to valid or if im missing something or in fact a whole lot of things , can someone with experiance take a look and tell me how things look from the perspective of someone who knows what their doing ?

XXXXX.nif 14.89 MB · 1 download

Let me start by saying I can not help you achieve what you've requested. 

But I do have a relevant question, why not make your characters using racemenu like so many others have done previously?