Blurred screen effect after getting notified of a disease?

I'm not really looking for a fix to the blurred screen (it's like very slightly blurred but it's still very noticeable), but there is a notification that pops up saying either "your body aches immensely" or "you feel unusually weaker all of a sudden". I want to know what mod this is from so I can find a way to get rid of this blurred screen effect that it's causing. I was thinking it was Frostfall but even after disabling it, the effect was still there, so it has to be a different mod, just not sure what. Thank you 

Well it isn't both of those cause i don't have those. I actually use iNeed (not sure if realistic needs and diseases is better).

another candidate is Fill her up, but i dont think that is the one since it doesn't have anything to do with effects.

Or skooma whore, but i havent drank any drugs in this playthough 

Also my skyrim is heavily modded, so apologies for the huge load order

loadorder.txt

The potential candidates for blurred effect could be :

SL Drunk

Some Devious mods have the effect.

Dripping when aroused too but you don't seem to have it.

I know that various version of RnD or ineed or other mods that do the same thing can have the blurred effect too.

I don't remember if it's SL Defeat or death alternative. But one of them have a blur effect upon defeated and sometimes the effect keeps playing with heartbeats sounds.