Beeing female belly not working

Hey,

I have beeing female, all requirements, sexlab, all requirements,, XPMSSE, SKSE64, papyrusUtil etc, and bellies of pregnant characters (player and NPCs) are not growing. I build body (CBBE 3BBB), in Racemenu i can use belly node, I have inflation framework, but still belly of pregnant char is not growing. Any tips and ideas? 

• 4 months later...

Must be a problem with 3BBB. I use it too and have some strange belly growing: Not "ball-like" but some kind of popping out 6pack (like someone puts an almost flat pillow under her clothes). Well I use some sporty bodybuild but not that hard that I expected something like this. And I used a similar body in my Skyrim LE - but that was Cosio of course, not 3BBB.

Maybe someone smarter has a solution?

When playing around with the sliders in racemenu I noticed that the belly growth is not like moving the Pregnancy Slider under CBBE but the Belly Slider under some tab way at the end of racemenu. I don't know where that one came from and don't use it ... It's just called "body form" (or somethin like that, I translated it straight from my mother language).

• 6 months later...
On 1/13/2021 at 5:52 PM, Felloutof said:

Must be a problem with 3BBB. I use it too and have some strange belly growing: Not "ball-like" but some kind of popping out 6pack (like someone puts an almost flat pillow under her clothes). Well I use some sporty bodybuild but not that hard that I expected something like this. And I used a similar body in my Skyrim LE - but that was Cosio of course, not 3BBB.

Maybe someone smarter has a solution?

When playing around with the sliders in racemenu I noticed that the belly growth is not like moving the Pregnancy Slider under CBBE but the Belly Slider under some tab way at the end of racemenu. I don't know where that one came from and don't use it ... It's just called "body form" (or somethin like that, I translated it straight from my mother language).

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

18 hours ago, Savelion said:

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Yep:

1. uninstall Beeing female

2. install Fertility mode.

It does the same thing, yet I think the contraception method of BF is waaaay better and the customization much easier. But what good is it if the main part of the mod is not working?

Don't get me wrong thinking I'm sarcastic! As soon as this belly problem is fixed I would switch back.

9 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Yep:

1. uninstall Beeing female

2. install Fertility mode.

It does the same thing, yet I think the contraception method of BF is waaaay better and the customization much easier. But what good is it if the main part of the mod is not working?

Don't get me wrong thinking I'm sarcastic! As soon as this belly problem is fixed I would switch back.

Try this 

I found that during my search. Worked for me!