[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

@m.walter

Not for now bro, I'm not back to mod skyrim again, yet. It'll take some time.

@lmonkq

Hey man . I have just reuploaded it,

@apalia

Thanks for the help man, doin' this the guys outhere willl be able to have that mod xD

Just pm'ed you the link for the files.

Hey  guys just sent my npcs files to mr casual , he'll finish up the esp file to get them in game.

I'll share it here as soon as he get it done.

Dead Or Alive 5 Ryu Haybusa Pack and Diego4fun NPC Pack RELEASED

Hey guys after a long time away from here, i have been able to post those wips. Thanks to Mrcasual and my friend alpalia! They created a new up-to-date esp file to get those wips working in game, since i don't have skyrim installed on my pc , for now.

I'm still not taking request for a while. Enjoy it.

@alpalia

thank you man!

@lmonkq

You're welcome dude. Thanks a lot for you kind words, keep around. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I could use some help. I tried using the Final Fantasy XIII Serah White Mage playermodel, but it doesn't work. Not allowed to post links but had a black, purple (I think it's purple, I'm colourblind), yellow, TV-static like texture and half the body was missing. Same story with the Lightning playermodel. Raiden worked just fine though. I tried using both UNP and CBBE and neither worked.

Edit: taking a closer look at it the mesh seems fine, but it's just that it won't load the textures. I tried starting a new save to see if that would fix it, but that didn't help. Also, it sometimes causes a CTD when the game tries to load the armor, but not always.

Edit2: solved the problem. I saw a video explaining the problem, basically what you do is download a .dds compatible editing software such as paint .net and put a dot on every single texture (colour doesn't matter so i recommend using colour pipet to let the dot blend in) and save as DXT5. That solved it for me.

Edited by stuifiee

Hi gentlemen,

I would like put Helena Harper  from Resident Evil 6 in Skyrim with NPC support (with original face), but i'm noob for that, if someone can give a link for to explain how making , or if someone can give me a help, that will be awesome.

I give the "base", if you want take a look.

Obj support:

Helena_RE6.rar

post-30616-0-55241300-1409918240_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-65098900-1409918256_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@rorono

lolol its the most crazy comment i have read for last 3 month XDD

@diegoforfun

2013041000002.jpg2013041000001.jpg

shepard is here ! shepard is here !

i likely make an pic withh all the team, but i make it next time, mistake happen and garrus died :(

lol Liara can use magic and they accidently shoot garrus, i not have friendly fire mod, so they fight together and Liara win ^^, i need look at my CK and make my Garrus follower essential (and see if the others are all essential too ^^

Say, where take this modes? Please! I his(its) long searched for! :(

• 2 weeks later...

@rorono

lolol its the most crazy comment i have read for last 3 month XDD

@diegoforfun

2013041000002.jpg2013041000001.jpg

shepard is here ! shepard is here !

i likely make an pic withh all the team, but i make it next time, mistake happen and garrus died :(

lol Liara can use magic and they accidently shoot garrus, i not have friendly fire mod, so they fight together and Liara win ^^, i need look at my CK and make my Garrus follower essential (and see if the others are all essential too ^^

Say, where take this modes? Please! I his(its) long searched for! :(

Check alpalia's post on the page before this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...