SurpriseFatty Posted September 5, 2020 Posted September 5, 2020 Wut? Plz ignore her armor I'm experimenting Spoiler
Dorabella Posted September 5, 2020 Posted September 5, 2020 29 minutes ago, SurpriseFatty said: Plz ignore her armor I'm experimenting The dress needs to be remodeled in OS For eyes that change color: unzip Serana, in the Textures folder, there should be the eyes. Identify in the Skyrim Data Folde / Textures, which eyes they are, and, it should be enough to copy / paste those of Serana
SurpriseFatty Posted September 5, 2020 Author Posted September 5, 2020 23 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: The dress needs to be remodeled in OS For eyes that change color: unzip Serana, in the Textures folder, there should be the eyes. Identify in the Skyrim Data Folde / Textures, which eyes they are, and, it should be enough to copy / paste those of Serana So essentially just replace her vanilla eyes with the ones I want? Also the armor is like that because I'm trying to figure out how to reverse engineer her body. I need to somehow turn her body shape into a bodyslide preset.
Dorabella Posted September 5, 2020 Posted September 5, 2020 1 hour ago, SurpriseFatty said: I need to somehow turn her body shape into a bodyslide preset. One of the simplest things is: If the worn dress has already been remodeled on your Bodymorph, just replace Serana's Bodymorph with yours, and that's it. 1 hour ago, SurpriseFatty said: So essentially just replace her vanilla eyes with the ones I want? Basically yes. The essential is to have Serana's eyes (Mikan eyes, Eyes of Aber and / or other type). Obviously, if it brings Vanilla's eyes, just overwrite its texture to solve
SurpriseFatty Posted September 5, 2020 Author Posted September 5, 2020 10 hours ago, Lestat1627 said: One of the simplest things is: If the worn dress has already been remodeled on your Bodymorph, just replace Serana's Bodymorph with yours, and that's it. Basically yes. The essential is to have Serana's eyes (Mikan eyes, Eyes of Aber and / or other type). Obviously, if it brings Vanilla's eyes, just overwrite its texture to solve So I'll do the serana eyes things but I needa address this serana thing. The issue im having is the bodymorph used by seductress serana doesnt match any of the CBBE default presets. So the lingerie is one preset and serana is something else. So i cant get this outfit to fit serana. I need to find a way to take her bodymorph and create a new preset. I can find the femalebody_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif files easily but idk how to translate that to a bodyslide preset. And im using MO2 btw. How do I open the BSA to change her eyes? Theres 2 meshes BSA and like 9 Textures BSA. I tried BSA browser and i dont see any dawnguard related files or serana stuff. I opened dawnguard in CK and i can see where i can change her eyes and i can open the seductress serana files and find her eye texture but I cant figure out how to actually add the mods eyes to the options in CK. And i dont want EVERY vampires eye to be like hers. I see DLC01 inside the meshes0 BSA but nothing regarding vampires or Serana specifically.
Dorabella Posted September 11, 2020 Posted September 11, 2020 On 9/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, SurpriseFatty said: How do I open the BSA BSAopt - beta-247-2-0-0.zip With this , you can open and extract the BSA. I think you can edit the files, but I don't know if you can close it with CK . Another alternative, to install Seranaholic, would be to extract Seductress Serana, replace all files. On 9/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, SurpriseFatty said: The issue im having is the bodymorph used by seductress serana You could always try to take out the BSA, and use the femalebody_1 to reshape the dress on Serana's body. EDIT : It's this one? Seductress Serana
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.