2 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Hi. A few of the bodyslides in this have quite a bit of clipping in the tops, I don't know for sure if it's an issue with your bodyslides or with the presets I use. The ones with issues are the Blades and Dwarven sets (the most obvious being dwarven top 5). I don't get the same clipping with the base TAWOBA item. 

This is the bodyslide preset I use. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24201

Thanks in advance!

I see. I examined the presets and stuff.

It looks like there are a lot of extreme values there (especially with the "Smaller" sliders negative values). Hm.

As for why the original pieces work so much better - I have no idea. At some point I must have changed something, I guess.

In any event, I've made a note to doublecheck and see if I can improve the situation for the next release.

In the mean time, I guess your best bet will probably be to open up the project in Outfit Studio and see if you can manually touch up the top you're looking to use. If you're only doing one, it should be a pretty quick fix.

18 hours ago, Grafenstein said:

I see. I examined the presets and stuff.

It looks like there are a lot of extreme values there (especially with the "Smaller" sliders negative values). Hm.

As for why the original pieces work so much better - I have no idea. At some point I must have changed something, I guess.

In any event, I've made a note to doublecheck and see if I can improve the situation for the next release.

In the mean time, I guess your best bet will probably be to open up the project in Outfit Studio and see if you can manually touch up the top you're looking to use. If you're only doing one, it should be a pretty quick fix.

Thanks for the info. For the sake of curiosity I tested Dwarven with Top 5 with some other presets via the bodyslide preview menu given it has the most obvious clipping. 

It clipped with CBBE Vanilla, 3BBB Shiva, All variations of Greek Goddess, Both variants of Regular Shiva, Nordic Bombshell Excessive (no shock with that one though, it has absurdly huge breasts), Summer, Alera, Sylvie, TNB Natural (not major clipping though), EVA body (also very minor), Dream Angels Slimmer Body Outfit Preset (also extremely minor) and CBBE Oppai (minor clipping.)

It clipped at high weight and was fine at low weight with Voluptuous Aine. Minor Clipping at the low end of weight for CBBE Curvy Outfit and CBBE Slim Outfit. Severe Clipping at minimum weight on Nordic Bombshell Original but no clipping at max weight.

It was fine with Dream Angels Slimmer Body Naked Preset, Both Variations Of Laffy, All variations of Sensual Lady, BONOBODY SE (technically one of the straps has a minor clip but it's not enough to be an issue), CBBE Athletic, CBBE Chubby, naked version of CBBE Curvy, CBBE Fetish, CBBE Petite, CBBE Slim Naked, and CBBE Strong.

Interestingly there seems to not really be a pattern as to what works and what does not. CBBE Vanilla honestly has the worst clipping despite others having the largest breasts. It seems to be a quirk of that particular file rather than a consistent breast size that causes issues, given that CBBE Slim, one of the smallest presets I had, clipped while Nordic Bombshell Standard, one of the largest (actually larger than Greek Goddess that clips) was fine at it's largest. Hopefully this info helps you figure out what's going on.

EDIT: For further curiosity I tested out the base TAWOBA Dwarven Bikini 5 with the Wench body preset (the most absurd I could find) and it did not clip, while your variation did. So for whatever reason it is something that was done to it in your replacer that causes it to clip. No idea why. 

This is a link to the wench body. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12643

This mod is amazing!

However i'm encountering an issue with some of the outfits. They are using the default CBBE body instead of the one i molded in bodyslide.

Dragonbone and Ebony, for instance, work as expected.

While Blades and Carved are some of the ones that use the default CBBE body.

Is this how it's supposed to be and i have to edit these outfits in the outfit studio? Or could there be some sort of a conflict or an issue on my end?

I just recently started to play/mod SSE again, and decided to give MO2 a try. Could that potentially be the culprit?

Any help would be appreciated!

blades.png

carved.png

dragonbone.png

ebony.png

6 hours ago, Itch said:

This mod is amazing!

However i'm encountering an issue with some of the outfits. They are using the default CBBE body instead of the one i molded in bodyslide.

Dragonbone and Ebony, for instance, work as expected.

While Blades and Carved are some of the ones that use the default CBBE body.

Is this how it's supposed to be and i have to edit these outfits in the outfit studio? Or could there be some sort of a conflict or an issue on my end?

I just recently started to play/mod SSE again, and decided to give MO2 a try. Could that potentially be the culprit?

Any help would be appreciated!

Okay. Most important question first: which package did you install?

And second - could you list all the armors that are giving you this error? I may have identified the source of the issue, but I'll need more instances to confirm it.

Update: After looking into the situation more deeply, I'm fairly sure my diagnosis is correct.

Could you confirm the following items:

#1 - Are you opening BodySlide properly through MO2?

#2 - Is BodySlide configured for SSE instead of LE?

#3 - In your MO2 data tab, if you open CalienteTools->BodySlide->ShapeData->CBBE folder, is the file "CBBE Body.osd" there?

Ty for the quick reply Grafenstein!

I downloaded and installed both TAWOBA_Replacer_HDT-SMP.7z and Bikini Ascend Replacer HDT-SMP.7z

Here is the list with the armors that display this issue:
Blades
Dwarven
Nordic carved

Both Physics and regular versions are affected.

Also, i have noticed that some other 3BBB conversions have this issue. Is there something i can do to fix them for myself?

10 minutes ago, Itch said:

Ty for the quick reply Grafenstein!

I downloaded and installed both TAWOBA_Replacer_HDT-SMP.7z and Bikini Ascend Replacer HDT-SMP.7z

Here is the list with the armors that display this issue:
Blades
Dwarven
Nordic carved

Both Physics and regular versions are affected.

Also, i have noticed that some other 3BBB conversions have this issue. Is there something i can do to fix them for myself?

Gotcha.

First of all, it's a tad strange that you're talking about the regular and physics versions when you say you downloaded the HDT-SMP version. That package shouldn't contain the CBBE base or physics sets, only the (SMP) armors intended for the CBBE SMP (3BBB) body.

In any case, I think I can tell you what your problem is, although I don't know if I know how to solve it just now.

The problem is this: the armors that work for you are using "local" slider data only - all defined in the armor set's osp file. The ones that don't work are linking information from the "CBBE Body.osd" file. This shouldn't be causing you any problems. Indeed, I hadn't experienced any problems at all during development, and this problem seems to be uncommon enough that I'm only hearing about it now, even after thousands of downloads.

That's why I asked those questions about your MO2 and BodySlide setup. If everything is installed and working together properly, BodySlide should (I think) be able to access the CBBE Body.osd file just fine. Hm...

Do you have the latest version of CBBE installed? I think old BodySlide versions came with CBBE pre-installed, but I think recently they changed that. Make sure CBBE is installed and you have the "CBBE Body.osd" file in your CalienteTools->BodySlide->ShapeData->CBBE folder.

Hmm, even with just the TAWOBA_Replacer_HDT-SMP.7z active, i still get both the regular and physics versions.

As for my mods being up to date, i am starting clean, so i downloaded the latest versions of everything a couple of days ago - CBBE, Bodyslide, etc.

I reckon it could be an issue with my MO2 or bodyslide setup within MO2. I'm completely new to MO2 (previously used NMM, which eventually lead me to quit playing/modding SSE haha)

And no, i do not have anything in my "E:\MO2\SkyrimSE\mods\BodySlide and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" folder. It is completely empty.

To be fair, it would appear that this is all caused just by my own incompetence in using MO2, especially given. as you pointed out, complete lack of complaints from other users.

Gonna have to go read up some guides on how to set up BodySlide properly in MO2.

Armor list.png

14 minutes ago, Itch said:

Hmm, even with just the TAWOBA_Replacer_HDT-SMP.7z active, i still get both the regular and physics versions.

As for my mods being up to date, i am starting clean, so i downloaded the latest versions of everything a couple of days ago - CBBE, Bodyslide, etc.

I reckon it could be an issue with my MO2 or bodyslide setup within MO2. I'm completely new to MO2 (previously used NMM, which eventually lead me to quit playing/modding SSE haha)

And no, i do not have anything in my "E:\MO2\SkyrimSE\mods\BodySlide and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" folder. It is completely empty.

To be fair, it would appear that this is all caused just by my own incompetence in using MO2, especially given. as you pointed out, complete lack of complaints from other users.

Gonna have to go read up some guides on how to set up BodySlide properly in MO2.

Yeah, MO2 can be a bit complicated, but it's totally worth it once everything is in order. That's almost certainly where your issues are.

The things you've described make me wonder about something. When you installed MO2, did you use a fresh Skyrim install, or the one you'd been using with NMM?

It kinda looks like you still have mods lying around in your game data folder or something.

For MO2, I think it's recommended that you start with a totally fresh, untouched SSE installation.

Yes, i started completely fresh. Fresh game install, only the latest versions of mods. New mod organizer. Everything is clean.

Just followed a tutorial on how BS is meant to work in MO2, and i have it set up correctly, but TAWOBA still doesn't work completely properly for me. This is starting to get frustrating XD

Anyway. Thank you for your help Grafenstein. I really appreciate it! And my apologies for wasting your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Ayo, know I am very late to this mod but just wanna say a couple things! First, thank you for making it, works great and is fantastic for changing enemies armours too! Secondly, I believe the armour used for the Argonian in the screenshots is a different set of TAWoBA Dragonbone compared to the set this replacer uses, based off of Bodyslide. Is there any way to get that Dragonbone set in-game using this replacer?

3 hours ago, Benevorelent said:

Ayo, know I am very late to this mod but just wanna say a couple things! First, thank you for making it, works great and is fantastic for changing enemies armours too! Secondly, I believe the armour used for the Argonian in the screenshots is a different set of TAWoBA Dragonbone compared to the set this replacer uses, based off of Bodyslide. Is there any way to get that Dragonbone set in-game using this replacer?

All of the sets can be customized in BodySlide using the zap check boxes. You should be able to get it to look like the screenshots with the right combination of choices.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:17 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi is it possible to make it work on tbd ?

I missed this one from quite a while back. Oops. But anyway, I'm fairly sure it isn't compatible with TBD presets.

2 hours ago, Grafenstein said:

All of the sets can be customized in BodySlide using the zap check boxes. You should be able to get it to look like the screenshots with the right combination of choices.

I missed this one from quite a while back. Oops. But anyway, I'm fairly sure it isn't compatible with TBD presets.

holy shit 6 month lol that late I use 3bbb

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately I was unable to use your mod due to me having the most updated version of the physics, 3ba I believe it was, there was a great amount of clipping and not fitting correctly,  so I am using the latest from the creator of the bikinis armors and he does have the 3ba armors and it woks great. I am looking forward to see your mod when it is using 3ba, it just does not have it for men as well