Update - Nisa Prostitution Issue - Anyone else experiencing this?

Running with the latest patch from EA (9/3). I've updated Nisa's WP, MC Command Center, WW and have removed Basemental Drugs from my folder until the new patch is made public.

When I register my sim as a rose, I usually go into the menu and blacklist certain sims from solicitation. I'm able to open the menu via phone and computer. I click manage solicitation blacklist, add to blacklist, and then the menu disappears and the game sits on pause until I hit play. I've tried removing and reinstalling the mod and I've made sure any out of date mods have been removed from my folder until updates are released.

Anybody else experiencing this issue? I don't have an error log because one was not created and this didn't seem to be a game breaking error, just a very frustrating one. Cross posting in a couple different forums for visibility. Thanks!

15 hours ago, EmLy666 said:

Running with the latest patch from EA (9/3). I've updated Nisa's WP, MC Command Center, WW and have removed Basemental Drugs from my folder until the new patch is made public.

When I register my sim as a rose, I usually go into the menu and blacklist certain sims from solicitation. I'm able to open the menu via phone and computer. I click manage solicitation blacklist, add to blacklist, and then the menu disappears and the game sits on pause until I hit play. I've tried removing and reinstalling the mod and I've made sure any out of date mods have been removed from my folder until updates are released.

Anybody else experiencing this issue? I don't have an error log because one was not created and this didn't seem to be a game breaking error, just a very frustrating one. Cross posting in a couple different forums for visibility. Thanks!

Update: I can no longer access any part of the Tam Explorer menu. I can click on it at the computer or via the phone and the menu itself pops up, but anything I click on causes the game to pause and the menu to close, so no settings can be fiddled with. I've updated everything and removed old files. I'm not sure why this is happening but would love to know if its happening to anyone else and what I should be doing to fix it. Whores gotta make their money you know?