2 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Any love for the pregnancy fame aspect?

I guess I've avoided it so far as I worry about its limitations. According to the SLSF documentation, SLSF only accumulates Pregnancy fame from Estrus Chaurus+ and SoulGem Oven III.  That leaves out other (more?) popular mods like Fertility Mode and Beeing Female.  I'm not sure anyone is going to make much use of a fame category that doesn't accumulate Pregnancy fame from these popular mods. If I'm wrong please let me know. 

38 minutes ago, Gristle said:

The mod's comments will only trigger for a female PC. I put that in as a condition check so that players could switch back and forth between male and female PCs without having to disable the mod for male PCs. So, you can have the mod enabled for a male PC, but it basically disables itself for a male PC and won't generate any comments.

I did that because the comments were written with a female PC in mind, and a lot of the comments are just not going to work for a male PC. Some (many, most?) of the comments would actually also make sense for a male PC, but many of them would not.  For the mod to work with a male PC, I would probably need to create an entirely new set of comments.  As an example, with a female PC, the SLSF 'Likes Woman' fame becomes a set of lesbian comments. For a male PC, that would be different of course.  Other fame categories are tricky too. For example, with a female PC, one can assume that the PC is on the receiving (submissive) end of the activity that gives rise to SLSF 'Anal' fame.  With a male PC, there's no way to know whether the PC is dominant or submissive. This becomes I suppose a more generic gay sex category.  Visible cum would be another thing that reads differently (i.e., gay) on a male PC vs. a female PC. Also, a few of the current comments in the mod are very female specific, making reference to more feminine things like spreading legs, being bred, carrying a baby, or voluptuous breasts.  

So, while many of the comments would work just fine as is for a male PC, there are so many that would be completely wrong in that context. I suppose I could go through the almost 800 comments and put a male PC condition exclusion on just the ones that don't work for a male PC. But I think really the better approach would be an entirely new set of comments for a male PC. If there is interest, I could put some more thought to it. 

Also, if you have any comments on the comments, please feel free to pass them along.  It's a tricky balance between covering all the sexual bases yet avoiding modern terms and trying not to be too misogynistic.

That's a nice move! Cool !!!

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

I guess I've avoided it so far as I worry about its limitations. According to the SLSF documentation, SLSF only accumulates Pregnancy fame from Estrus Chaurus+ and SoulGem Oven III.  That leaves out other (more?) popular mods like Fertility Mode and Beeing Female.  I'm not sure anyone is going to make much use of a fame category that doesn't accumulate Pregnancy fame from these popular mods. If I'm wrong please let me know. 

It is unfortunate, given the potential behind the SLSF. However, tattoos can also be assigned to accumulate pregnancy fame using the SLSF radial menu. I'd definitely be interested to see more mods making use of the framework - last I saw, however, the author hasn't so much as even logged in for a very long time.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:35 AM, snottily said:

this - for me at least - triggers the "you need to leave" bug, which gets you thrown out of even your own player homes. the only other mod that reliably triggered this bug was "follow me for sex", which i also had to uninstall.

does anyone else get that bug?

got the same bug, Tolfdir tried to kick me out the academy. Uninstall SF dialoge then it has been ok again.

I assume it's a problem of SF itself, it cannot handle some of the new scripts ?

12 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Probably not the best place but does SLSF registers fame change for sexlab interactions? For me it only registers from one mod that is SL Survival's begging interactions. That makes only one mod that actually changes SLSF fame values. What mods should trigger a change in fame?

All mods that trigger SL animations should work to increment SLSF fame. That's my understanding from the SLSF documentation, and also from my own experience using SLSF alongside several different SL-based mods, including SLEN, Cursed Loot, and Aroused Creatures, for example, which all work for me to increment fame in relevant categories. According to the SLSF documentation, SLSF will accumulate and record fame change based on SL activity in all relevant fame categories. In other words, it appears it detects the SL activity directly, without the need for a particular SL-based mod to tell it to increment fame.

SLSF does have some "external" fame categories that it can track but are entirely dependent upon an external mod to increment fame (i.e., masochist, sadist, whore, pregnant), but the rest are all SL-based.  (Well, except for Skooma fame, which is based on drinking Skooma in public, or on an external mod).

8 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

It is unfortunate, given the potential behind the SLSF. However, tattoos can also be assigned to accumulate pregnancy fame using the SLSF radial menu. I'd definitely be interested to see more mods making use of the framework - last I saw, however, the author hasn't so much as even logged in for a very long time.

Yeah. Probably not much chance of changes to the SLSF framework mod. I'm just trying to leverage it as it exists as best I can.  I run SlaveTats as well, but haven't even begun to try to figure out how that works with SLSF yet.  

So, I could add Pregnancy fame comments to my comment collection if folks request them, but I don't know how useful they will be if folks have to run certain particular (older) pregnancy mods to accumulate the needed fame to trigger them.  Of course, a new pregnancy mod author could trigger the SLSF framework mod (I believe the SLSF author has provided sufficient documentation), but that would be up to the pregnancy mod author.

2 hours ago, T-lam said:

got the same bug, Tolfdir tried to kick me out the academy. Uninstall SF dialoge then it has been ok again.

I assume it's a problem of SF itself, it cannot handle some of the new scripts ?

Are you saying that disabling the SLSF Fame Comments plug in fixed it? Or disabling the underlying SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod (SLSF) fixed it? (I can't believe it would be the comments plug in, as it changes nothing in the game, and just provides additional conditioned random comments for NPCs.) It must be an bug triggered by some combination of SLSF with another mod, as I've been running SLSF for over a 100 hours, including in the College, and in vanilla player homes (haven't tried Hearthfire homes), with no issues.

22 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Are you saying that disabling the SLSF Fame Comments plug in fixed it? Or disabling the underlying SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod (SLSF) fixed it? (I can't believe it would be the comments plug in, as it changes nothing in the game, and just provides additional conditioned random comments for NPCs.) It must be an bug triggered by some combination of SLSF with another mod, as I've been running SLSF for over a 100 hours, including in the College, and in vanilla player homes (haven't tried Hearthfire homes), with no issues.

I try to resume what happened.

Had sex in the academy, a NPC showed up and made a nasty comment (your mod :)  and slapped me (spank that ass)

after this event, Tolsdir  started with his you have to leave comments. I assume the reputation has changed to force him to do so.

After that I loaded a save without your mod installed and did just the same. No commend, no slap and no you have to leave commends.

Not a big deal with Tolfdir, however, I am just a little bit unsure what happens later in the game refering to the comment from snottily.

I will try again and put before the relationship a little bit up with Tolfdir and check all housings.

Not a big deal, as I always use a different profile and keep before a save.

5 hours ago, T-lam said:

I try to resume what happened.

Had sex in the academy, a NPC showed up and made a nasty comment (your mod :)  and slapped me (spank that ass)

after this event, Tolsdir  started with his you have to leave comments. I assume the reputation has changed to force him to do so.

After that I loaded a save without your mod installed and did just the same. No commend, no slap and no you have to leave commends.

Not a big deal with Tolfdir, however, I am just a little bit unsure what happens later in the game refering to the comment from snottily.

I will try again and put before the relationship a little bit up with Tolfdir and check all housings.

Not a big deal, as I always use a different profile and keep before a save.

Thanks for the feedback. When you say it worked without my mod, do you mean without my mod, or without the SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod? I'm just trying to figure out if it's my mod or the SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod that's causing the problem.  In any case, my mod doesn't change any NPC relationship rank with the player, and it doesn't cause any aggressive act (or any act at all beside dialogue).  It does read NPC relationship rank to determine whether to avoid a harsh comment if the NPC is friendly, but it doesn't change it. I'm not aware that the SLSF framework mod does that either, but don't know for sure.

As for Spank That Ass, I have been running that for months while testing SLSF and my mod. Works fine. So, I doubt there's a conflict there. Also, just curious, what SL mod or mods are you using to initiate sex? I've been using Cursed Loot, SLEN and Aroused Creatures, and they all seem to work fine with SLSF. (I've been using Defeat also, but that tends to create SL scenes outside of towns, where SLSF fame is not tracked.)

Also, if this was in the Hall of Attainment, the Unofficial Elder Scrolls wiki (See: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Hall_of_Attainment) lists as a bug there that: "At some point in the game, you may be unable to sleep or wait in the Hall of Attainment because you are "being asked to leave". So, it's possible your issue is related to this Skyrim bug.  Also, you might check and see if you have a bounty in Winterhold and, if so, clear it and see if that helps.

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the feedback. When you say it worked without my mod, do you mean without my mod, or without the SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod? I'm just trying to figure out if it's my mod or the SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod that's causing the problem.  In any case, my mod doesn't change any NPC relationship rank with the player, and it doesn't cause any aggressive act (or any act at all beside dialogue).  It does read NPC relationship rank to determine whether to avoid a harsh comment if the NPC is friendly, but it doesn't change it. I'm not aware that the SLSF framework mod does that either, but don't know for sure.

As for Spank That Ass, I have been running that for months while testing SLSF and my mod. Works fine. So, I doubt there's a conflict there. Also, just curious, what SL mod or mods are you using to initiate sex? I've been using Cursed Loot, SLEN and Aroused Creatures, and they all seem to work fine with SLSF. (I've been using Defeat also, but that tends to create SL scenes outside of towns, where SLSF fame is not tracked.)

Also, if this was in the Hall of Attainment, the Unofficial Elder Scrolls wiki (See: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Hall_of_Attainment) lists as a bug there that: "At some point in the game, you may be unable to sleep or wait in the Hall of Attainment because you are "being asked to leave". So, it's possible your issue is related to this Skyrim bug.  Also, you might check and see if you have a bounty in Winterhold and, if so, clear it and see if that helps.

Tx for the reply

I guess I found the issue. Had a bounty of 5 sept in Hjaalmarsh. Because of the SLSF Frame function of spreading this reputation is has been known in Winterhold also.

Paying this bounty fixed the problem. Playing the game becomes more difficult than modding it, as you have to be aware of all bugs, features etc. and takes hours to have all settings

in the right way.

Anyway, I really like your mod and leave it in now. If I face a problem, then I will solve this when it appears.

Tx again, I will let you know how it's going.

mods to initiate

TDF prostitution, SLEN, TDF aroused rape, aroused creatues, horrible harrassement,

pet collar, defeat, spank that ass, then some indirect like Apropos2, YPS, Estrus Chaurus. Need to check, however, I cannot walk a longer distance without having an encounter.

18 hours ago, Gristle said:

All mods that trigger SL animations should work to increment SLSF fame. That's my understanding from the SLSF documentation, and also from my own experience using SLSF alongside several different SL-based mods, including SLEN, Cursed Loot, and Aroused Creatures, for example, which all work for me to increment fame in relevant categories. According to the SLSF documentation, SLSF will accumulate and record fame change based on SL activity in all relevant fame categories. In other words, it appears it detects the SL activity directly, without the need for a particular SL-based mod to tell it to increment fame.

SLSF does have some "external" fame categories that it can track but are entirely dependent upon an external mod to increment fame (i.e., masochist, sadist, whore, pregnant), but the rest are all SL-based.  (Well, except for Skooma fame, which is based on drinking Skooma in public, or on an external mod).

Crap, then I need to figure out why this is not working and flooding papyrus with errors for me... 

On 9/19/2020 at 10:28 PM, Gristle said:

I haven't seen that, but I doubt it's the SLSF Fame Comments mod itself, which is about as conflict-free as you can get (no scripts, no changes to any game objects, quests or dialogue).  It could be the underlying SexLab Sexual Fame framework mod, and that's a requirement this Fame Comments mod of course, so I use that for all my tests and playthroughs and haven't seen that either.  (And, I haven't seen any reports of that on the SLSF thread.)  I also haven't seen that with the Follow Me for Sex mod, which I have used a lot with vanilla player homes like Breezehome and Proudspire.  I stopped using Follow Me for Sex because it was buggy, but not the bug you mention.

I'll check it out on my system. Does this bug trigger in all homes, vanilla homes, Hearthfire homes, custom homes, or some combination?

i installed your mod, and had the "you need to leave" thing an hour of gameplay later. uninstalled, and it was gone.
regarding the follow me for sex mod, in my last playthrough, i did extensive tests, and it happened EVERY SINGLE TIME i enabled the mod, in ANY of my homes, starting with the luxury suite, and any number of skyrimlazz's castles. nothing got rid of that, (waiting outside for 30 in-game days, etc), short of disabling the mod. what i gathered from googling is that this does happen to other people, but in very low numbers.

don't worry, it may be some strange combination of installed mods, i just wondered if anyone else had that happen.

5 hours ago, snottily said:

i installed your mod, and had the "you need to leave" thing an hour of gameplay later. uninstalled, and it was gone.
regarding the follow me for sex mod, in my last playthrough, i did extensive tests, and it happened EVERY SINGLE TIME i enabled the mod, in ANY of my homes, starting with the luxury suite, and any number of skyrimlazz's castles. nothing got rid of that, (waiting outside for 30 in-game days, etc), short of disabling the mod. what i gathered from googling is that this does happen to other people, but in very low numbers.

don't worry, it may be some strange combination of installed mods, i just wondered if anyone else had that happen.

My only thought is to try what worked for T-lam. He had got the "you need to leave," discovered he had a bounty in the hold, cleared it, and that fixed the problem. Perhaps SLSF is somehow making bounties worse?

14 hours ago, Gristle said:

My only thought is to try what worked for T-lam. He had got the "you need to leave," discovered he had a bounty in the hold, cleared it, and that fixed the problem. Perhaps SLSF is somehow making bounties worse?

i make use of bounty removing cheats anytime i am dumb enough to incur one, so i don't think it's that in my case ;)

11 hours ago, nebellious said:

Boy now I wish skimpy outfits contributed to the exhibitionism count. I love hearing the comments lmao

fall of dragonborn does it.

the mod is a little bit tricky, only allow armor count to skimyness, not tattoos, then it will become buggy.

the armor skimpyness works fine, counts in SLSF and triggers comments from SLSF comments.

btw, the leave bug seems to be gone, never appeared again with this mod.

7 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

tried this out and it worked fine, gave me a reason to use slsf (which is a framework meant to be incorporated into other mods, so kudos to you for doing so).  Even though the comments don't lead to any events, it's still fun to trigger them and add to my PC's fame. ?

Glad you like it. I'd like to learn how to write scripts that can trigger events based on fame level, but I've still got a lot to learn, as this is my first mod.

1 hour ago, aloevera5 said:

This mod is great thank! Can you add way to increase a fame manually? Prostitution comments would be great but the fame never change. Thx!

You're welcome. There's no way to increase fame manually (and I can't add it, because that's Versh's underlying SLSF mod doing the fame counting), but you can go into the SLSF MCM and increase the "Gain Multiplier" from the default 1x up to 10x if you want to increase fame faster. When I play I find that Exhibitionist fame shoots up fast, as does Slut fame, most a bit slower, and some like Bestiality fame and the various beast races fames a lot slower. But, I've also set the triggers on the harder to raise ones at lower fame levels so you'll get comments even on those. 

As for prostitution comments, SLSF has a Whore fame category, but it is "external" meaning that SLSF doesn't itself increment it. Rather it just a variable that SLSF can store if another mod calls it and increases the Whore fame. But I don't know any mods that do that. So, I could write comments, but there's nothing to trigger them. 

Edit: Actually there may be a way to get Whore fame. You can supposedly configure the SLSF mod to increment a specific fame category by a specified amount based on a SlaveTats tat in a specified SlaveTats category on a specified body party. You do this by hitting the "Config Key" in game (see the SLSF MCM Base Settings to know which key is the Config Key) and following the instructions. I've never tried it, but be ready to input the four inputs mentioned above. So, if you were wearing a Slave Tats whore tattoo, you could tell SLSF to increment Whore fame. If you try it, let me know how it works out.

44 minutes ago, nebellious said:

Boy now I wish skimpy outfits contributed to the exhibitionism count. I love hearing the comments lmao

You might be able to do it with SLSF's SlaveTats integration, which I've never tested.  You can supposedly configure the SLSF mod to increment a specific SLSF fame category by a specified amount based on a SlaveTats tat in a specified SlaveTats category on a specified body party. You do this by hitting the "Config Key" in game (see the SLSF MCM Base Settings to know which key is the Config Key) and following the instructions. I've never tried it, but be ready to input the four inputs mentioned above. So, if you were wearing a particular category of Slave Tats tattoo, you could tell SLSF to increment Exhibitionist fame, even if otherwise (skimpily) clothed. If you try it, let me know how it works out.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:18 AM, Gristle said:

You're welcome. There's no way to increase fame manually (and I can't add it, because that's Versh's underlying SLSF mod doing the fame counting), but you can go into the SLSF MCM and increase the "Gain Multiplier" from the default 1x up to 10x if you want to increase fame faster. When I play I find that Exhibitionist fame shoots up fast, as does Slut fame, most a bit slower, and some like Bestiality fame and the various beast races fames a lot slower. But, I've also set the triggers on the harder to raise ones at lower fame levels so you'll get comments even on those. 

As for prostitution comments, SLSF has a Whore fame category, but it is "external" meaning that SLSF doesn't itself increment it. Rather it just a variable that SLSF can store if another mod calls it and increases the Whore fame. But I don't know any mods that do that. So, I could write comments, but there's nothing to trigger them. 

Edit: Actually there may be a way to get Whore fame. You can supposedly configure the SLSF mod to increment a specific fame category by a specified amount based on a SlaveTats tat in a specified SlaveTats category on a specified body party. You do this by hitting the "Config Key" in game (see the SLSF MCM Base Settings to know which key is the Config Key) and following the instructions. I've never tried it, but be ready to input the four inputs mentioned above. So, if you were wearing a Slave Tats whore tattoo, you could tell SLSF to increment Whore fame. If you try it, let me know how it works out.

It worked! Used "Whore Advertising" and the value increased when the tat was visible . No comments but the SLSF seems to work with slavetats

Unfortunately there is no SLSF support thread, so I am hijacking this again. Please don't hate me, my excuse it is remotely related to not being able to use this mod properly :D I could not get it to work for now and in my search for a fix I wanted to ask you if you get this stuff from SLSF on your papyrus log too?

Spoiler

[09/27/2020 - 02:06:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLSF_Misc (1901757F)].slsf_utility.CallTheCaster() - "SLSF_Utility.psc" Line ?
    [SLSF_Clock (19018B0A)].SLSF_Clock.OnUpdate() - "SLSF_Clock.psc" Line ?
[09/27/2020 - 02:06:47AM] ERROR: Cannot cast a spell from a None source
stack:
    [ (19009FB9)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
[09/27/2020 - 02:06:49AM] [CRDE] invalid: Mjoll the Lioness arousal too low (function): 5/10 Night:False
[09/27/2020 - 02:06:52AM] ERROR: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLSF_FameMaintenance (190185A6)].SLSF_FameMaintenance.FamePeriodicIncrease() - "SLSF_FameMaintenance.psc" Line ?
[09/27/2020 - 02:06:52AM] ERROR: Cannot cast a spell from a None source
stack:
    [ (1901BB8B)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SLSF_FameMaintenance (190185A6)].SLSF_FameMaintenance.FamePeriodicIncrease() - "SLSF_FameMaintenance.psc" Line ?
[09/27/2020 - 02:06:52AM] [CRDE] time after NPC search: 10.612976

It is spamming me with such stuff...

On 9/27/2020 at 1:35 AM, aloevera5 said:

It worked! Used "Whore Advertising" and the value increased when the tat was visible . No comments but the SLSF seems to work with slavetats

Interesting! I'll give it a try myself.  Do you mind telling me exactly what four "inputs" you used when prompted by SLSF for the SlaveTats configuration? That part wasn't crystal clear to me.  Also, do you know what the default "Config Key" is? I can't remember if I changed mine and would like to include the default key in the documentation. If I can get Whore fame working and increasing on my system, then I'll write a set of "SLSF Whore fame" comments and put them in the next version, which will likely also include custom comments for Dibellan priestesses as well as custom wilderness encounter comments.

I plan to also do SLSF Skooma fame comments some time (triggered by Skooma Whore, or just drinking Skooma in public), and also to maybe try out a set of SLSF fame comments for one or two vanilla followers, just to see how that works. Maybe starting with Faendal.  I think it would be fun to shock and embarrass poor Faendal with wild behavior. And, maybe Mjoll? I can imagine she would have lots to say about a PC of loose morals.