On 10/17/2021 at 11:35 AM, Unfrog12 said:

I have what seems to be a minor bug...the Whore fame indicator never moves off zero, even though my PC gets lots of whoring offers. I do have TDF Prostitution installed, but I disabled it and no change. This is with both male and female characters. It's not a big deal, just a minor irritant.

Unlike most other SLSF fame levels, which can be incremented internally by the SLSF mod, the SLSF "Whore" fame is not incremented by the SLSF mod itself, but must be incremented externally by other (prostitution) mods. The SLSF author left instructions on how other mods can increment SLSF fame levels, but to my knowledge no prostitution mod does this. One workaround is to use SlaveTats and configure SLSF to increment Whore fame with a visible "Whore" themed tattoo.  

The reason you are getting whoring offers with no Whore fame is that version 3.0 of SLSF Fame Comments treats Slut fame of 90+ as equivalent to Whore fame of 10+. I did this so that PCs have another option to get Whore offers. I suppose what I should do next is make the SLSF Fame Comments mod increment SLSF Whore fame with accepted Whore offers, so you can bootstrap yourself into Whore fame with high Slut fame. I tried to do this once and the script wouldn't compile (my programming skills are not great), but I'll give it another shot.

Also, is it intended that guards will attack you for a 5 gold bounty? If my PC gets caught doing the nasty in public about half the time guards will proceed immediately to beating me down. I see the dialogue flash by very quickly without my input and then the guard attacks.

This mod doesn't make any changes that would cause such attacks. It must be another mod. All this mod does is add a bounty amount, and then only after receiving a Jarl warning letter. Nothing else that would trigger an attack.

Been playing as a submissive male and it's been interesting, to say the least. It appears that women seem threatened by a gay male and often try to prove that women are better by a bit of rape.?

Hmm. I think it's probably the "Submissive" fame rather than the "Likes Men" fame that is triggering any female aggression. There's definitely some male NPCs events and comments oriented around a male NPC trying to turn a gay female PC "straight," but I don't recall putting in the opposite with respect to gay male PCs. If it seems non-immersive, let me know and I can have the female NPCs check "Likes Men" fame as a factor in such "Submissive" attacks (i.e., make it less likely for a female NPC to force a submissive male PC who likes men).

I know this is still a work in progress, so maybe add this to your to do list...it would be nice to have an option while being arrested after the Slut Letter to become the guards plaything for a time period instead of paying a fine.

I like the idea. I've implemented it to a certain extent already. Once you receive the Jarl letter in a town you can trigger a new set of guard "forced event" comments in the town that you couldn't trigger before. This should significantly increase the amount of guard forced events once you have been declared the "town slut" (or similar) in the town. So, essentially you do become the guards' plaything to a certain extent once you've been declared the "town slut" or whatever.   

Also, I think SexLab Solutions provides functionality more like what you are requesting, where you can use sex to pay off a bounty. 

Really enjoying this mod, thanks for your work.

You're welcome. It's tricky to get the balance right, and to avoid non-immersive comment situations, since the mod can trigger dialogue for just about any NPC. So, I appreciate any feedback. (Also, it's hard to playtest a mod that generates random comments.)

Edit: Installed 3.01 and started a new game...now my female PC is tagged as naked despite being dressed in a full set of iron armor.

This is a reported bug for SLSF LE version, which has carried over to SLSF SE version - putting on a helmet causes the PC to have a "Naked" status in SLSF.  There are two ways to address this. The first is to install Devious Devices (that definitely works). The second (which I haven't tried, since I use DD) is add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list.

Edited by Gristle

I do have Defeat installed, maybe that's what causing the assaults...which can be fun. My new PC ended up servicing 3 guards, 2 horses and a dog after being caught dancing naked and surrendering...oof.

The armor bug is no big deal, although I did notice that it doesn't happen with headgear from downloaded content, RM Barbarian for instance.

The comments directed towards my gay PC were rude without being really offensive...my favorite comment was "I hear you're the real Throat of the World." ?

I have to say, I just tried out this mod a few days ago, and it is excellent. I created the "Spectator Crowds Ultra" mod (based on the "Spectator Crowds" LE mod created by mainfct) and always wanted to do something similar using HELO text outside of sex scenes, but never got around to it, and your solution is really good.

I understand you made this mod to get "realistic" comments, but personally when I play I like to treat Skyrim not in a realistic way, but as a sort of freeuse paradise, where public sex is normal and fine, and any sexual orientation is fine, and it would be nice to have a way to avoid the "negative" comments. In my Spectator Crowds mod, this was handled based on the law settings in the MCM (ex. whether public sex in cities was allowed or not, whether public sex elsewhere was legal or not), as well as the arousal level of the NPC and their sexual orientation, which might override their response based on the legality of it (ex. if they were aroused enough, they might give positive feedback to public sex acts, even if it was illegal).

I wouldn't necessarily ask for such a complicated system as it is difficult with the large number of comments you have added compared to the relatively small number of comments in my mod, and the variety of comments you have added is really excellent and essential for an immersive play-through. However, I am wondering if you might be able to add some kind of generic "exclude very negative comments" MCM option for those comments that seem overly harsh and would not necessarily fit in with such a scenario where any sort of public sex or cum textures on the body in public was fine and normal. I don't necessarily see any references to "slut" as necessarily negative in such an environment (and there are many comments that could be interpreted as positive or negative depending on how they are said), but there are certain comments that unquestionably have a very negative tone and make it crystal clear that the NPC disapproves, regardless of factors like tone-of-voice. I would love if there was a way of shutting those off, and even potentially adding some sex-positive comments that could be toggled on if desired (although that would be asking a lot).

(BTW, I loved this one comment since I play as a bisexual male dark elf, when there was a cum texture applied, an NPC said something like: "You sure aren't trying to be a dark elf with so much white stuff on you")

Great job with the mod, and thanks!

Edited by wpg97541
5 hours ago, Dozen9292 said:

@Gristle Hey, before I do a delta patch for the previous voice files, could you tell me if any lines from 2.1 were changed for 3.0/1?

I'm afraid I do tweak some of the old lines occasionally, including between 2.1 and 3.0, trying to fine tune them a bit when I re-read them and they sound a bit clunky.  I realize that puts old voice files out of sync, and I don't keep any log of these changes, so I'll try to stop messing with old lines in the future. But most of these tweaks are really minor: A word here, a word or two there. So I don't think it's really going to cause much of an issue with an old voice pack.  

But, yes, some have changed. Probably a dozen or so with minor changes, and probably another dozen that I changed to be gender neutral, so that I didn't have to create as many additional separate male PC comments when I added male PC support.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:54 PM, wpg97541 said:

I have to say, I just tried out this mod a few days ago, and it is excellent. I created the "Spectator Crowds Ultra" mod (based on the "Spectator Crowds" LE mod created by mainfct) and always wanted to do something similar using HELO text outside of sex scenes, but never got around to it, and your solution is really good.

I understand you made this mod to get "realistic" comments, but personally when I play I like to treat Skyrim not in a realistic way, but as a sort of freeuse paradise, where public sex is normal and fine, and any sexual orientation is fine, and it would be nice to have a way to avoid the "negative" comments. In my Spectator Crowds mod, this was handled based on the law settings in the MCM (ex. whether public sex in cities was allowed or not, whether public sex elsewhere was legal or not), as well as the arousal level of the NPC and their sexual orientation, which might override their response based on the legality of it (ex. if they were aroused enough, they might give positive feedback to public sex acts, even if it was illegal).

I wouldn't necessarily ask for such a complicated system as it is difficult with the large number of comments you have added compared to the relatively small number of comments in my mod, and the variety of comments you have added is really excellent and essential for an immersive play-through. However, I am wondering if you might be able to add some kind of generic "exclude very negative comments" MCM option for those comments that seem overly harsh and would not necessarily fit in with such a scenario where any sort of public sex or cum textures on the body in public was fine and normal. I don't necessarily see any references to "slut" as necessarily negative in such an environment (and there are many comments that could be interpreted as positive or negative depending on how they are said), but there are certain comments that unquestionably have a very negative tone and make it crystal clear that the NPC disapproves, regardless of factors like tone-of-voice. I would love if there was a way of shutting those off, and even potentially adding some sex-positive comments that could be toggled on if desired (although that would be asking a lot).

(BTW, I loved this one comment since I play as a bisexual male dark elf, when there was a cum texture applied, an NPC said something like: "You sure aren't trying to be a dark elf with so much white stuff on you")

Great job with the mod, and thanks!

Thanks for the comments! I tried to play an SE conversion of the Spectator Crowds mod a while back but couldn't get it to work. I'll give your Ultra version a try. I always thought that would be a fun mod to have. 

I do try to put myself in a more "realistic" headspace when writing the comments. I realize it's arbitrary to impose realism on a fantasy world, but I try to imagine how the NPCs would react based on clues in the vanilla game, and that helps me write a more consistent set of comments which I hope will be immersive. For example, I try to avoid a lot of modern sex slang - to the point of making up my own ridiculous Skyrim slang for body parts.

As for negative comments vs. positive comments, your request to turn off very negative comments is reasonable, though it is a bit of a slippery slope, as I've also had requests to create toggles for beastiality acceptance, making oral sex taboo, etc.  So before going down that path I wanted to highlight an aspect of the mod that may not be apparent, which is that all of the harshest comments in the mod can only be delivered by an NPC with a Relationship Rank of less than 1. Also, there are a fairly large number of positive comments, but most can only be delivered by NPCs with a Relationship Rank of 1+.  So... with a mod like SLEN, you could charm an entire town from Relationship Rank 0 to 1, which would change the tenor of everyone's comments quite a bit.  (When playtesting, I actually have to resist charming everyone with SLEN, so that I can playtest the harsh comments.) Same for the follower comments from Mjoll and Serana. Once you get Mjoll to fall for you, and finish Serana's main quest, their harsh comments disappear and they both become a lot more understanding of your sexual adventures.

Let me know if you think this is sufficient (or if you know of any other way to increase everyone's Relationship Rank by 1). A big issue with adding to the MCM is actually a technical one. The old MCM gets baked into the saved game, and I don't know how to make an MCM reset itself when run on a saved game with the older MCM. (For this reason, I put some toggles in the current MCM that aren't even used yet.) So, right now, if I revise the MCM, I would have to tell folks to load the new version on a new game only -- no mid-play-though upgrades.  If you know the fix for that, I would love to learn.

Glad you like the racial comments. It was a lot of fun writing them. I have to admit the ones for Bretons and Nords are a lot more extensive, as I was running those races when writing those comments and playtesting the mod. (Also, because Bretons are small, they get called "girl" a lot more even in the non-racial comments.) I'll have to go back and expand the other racial comments (and put in some racial comment events), though it's challenging trying to come up with creative ones that match the racial characteristics or lore.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm afraid I do tweak some of the old lines occasionally, including between 2.1 and 3.0, trying to fine tune them a bit when I re-read them and they sound a bit clunky.  I realize that puts old voice files out of sync, and I don't keep any log of these changes, so I'll try to stop messing with old lines in the future. But most of these tweaks are really minor: A word here, a word or two there. So I don't think it's really going to cause much of an issue with an old voice pack.  

But, yes, some have changed. Probably a dozen or so with minor changes, and probably another dozen that I changed to be gender neutral, so that I didn't have to create as many additional separate male PC comments when I added male PC support.

Don't worry about changing in the future. Just needed to know if I needed to diff the old voice files first. Now that I have a cache, the export script will automatically handle old changes. It's just a matter of starting it off.

Lines are synthesizing right now. Good lord there's a lot of them.

52 minutes ago, Dozen9292 said:

Lines are synthesizing right now. Good lord there's a lot of them.

Yeah, adding male PC support added a ton of new lines and I wondered how this would affect the size of voice packs. And I suppose it doesn't help that the lines can be spoken by just about any NPC. Are you excluding the lesser used voices to keep the voice pack size down?

8 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yeah, adding male PC support added a ton of new lines and I wondered how this would affect the size of voice packs. And I suppose it doesn't help that the lines can be spoken by just about any NPC. Are you excluding the lesser used voices to keep the voice pack size down?

Nope!

May upload them separately though.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:06 PM, Gristle said:

Let me know if you think this is sufficient (or if you know of any other way to increase everyone's Relationship Rank by 1). A big issue with adding to the MCM is actually a technical one. The old MCM gets baked into the saved game, and I don't know how to make an MCM reset itself when run on a saved game with the older MCM. (For this reason, I put some toggles in the current MCM that aren't even used yet.) So, right now, if I revise the MCM, I would have to tell folks to load the new version on a new game only -- no mid-play-though upgrades.  If you know the fix for that, I would love to learn.

My Spectator Crowds mod handles MCM upgrades properly - it is actually pretty easy once you have an example. I've attached the source so that you have an example.

Note that sometimes MCM registrations or updates require first updating, then loading up your game you want to load - the MCM update may not yet take place, but then if you save the game, quit the game completely to desktop (main menu won't work) then restart and reload the save, the MCM will be registered and present and updated. Some weird glitch I guess.

I was aware of the relationship rank thing and was already doing that, but I would still much prefer a control of some sort. Otherwise I encounter random NPCs while having cum textures applied who may make harsh comments upon seeing that until I use SLEN to increase the relationship rank with them.

mf_SpectatorCrowdsConfig.psc

Edited by wpg97541
On 10/18/2021 at 6:02 AM, Gristle said:

The second (which I haven't tried, since I use DD) is add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list.

I have tried this myself as I've just recently been reinstalling my entire game (switching from NMM install to MO2) and reached the conundrum of whether to live without helmets or to live with DD installed that I don't use and causes minor other issues when I play.

This solution I've confirmed works, just as well as having the main Devious Devices.esp and Integration.esp activated, but it does also mean that the Anonymous option in the SLSF MCM can't activate. I tried this with the option ticked in while wearing a hood that tagged me in the magic menu as Anonymous and Naked. Excluding the Hood via the radial menu removes both the effects.

For someone who doesn't want to use DD, this is the much more preferable option. If you can live without the Anonymous option and with having to manually exclude all armours via the radial menu that marks you as naked, that is. 

Edited by BasicallyBasic

Hi @Dozen9292. Downloaded your file, but it's broken for me - can't open or install. I am able to open and install other .rar files. I use 7-zip.

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind. I still have an issue, but it's either with the LL server or my ethernet connection. The file partly downloads, then stops - usually between 1/4 and 1/3 of the way. :classic_angry: Frustrating, but I'll keep trying. Sorry to bother you.

EDIT: Success in a different browser.

Edited by Seeker999
update
On 10/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, wpg97541 said:

My Spectator Crowds mod handles MCM upgrades properly - it is actually pretty easy once you have an example. I've attached the source so that you have an example.

Thanks! I'll take a look and try to upgrade my MCM using this as an example.

Does getting a bounty due to high SLSF Fame do anything? Because unfortunately Cursed Loot also interacts with arrest mechanics (and seems to default to 'your offence has been minor, the guard waves you off'), so I can't see if SLSF arrests are meant to trigger some additional content.

Edited by ohsnapdragon
On 10/17/2021 at 4:24 AM, Gristle said:

I just posted v3.01 to address this. I was surprised to find increasing the fame thresholds on the "event" comments in the College didn't fix the issue. The "event" comments still were very disproportionately triggered. It turns out I had the normal fame comments set to a priority of 70 and the fame "event" comments set to a priority of 80. The documentation on this is pretty poor, but it appears this "priority" is used in cases where dialogue comments from two different quests for the same NPC are competing.  Based on my observations, it looks as if the higher priority ones are tested first, and if their conditions are met, they trigger, if not, the lower priority ones are then tested. (Not 100% sure about that, but the priority levels are definitely affecting the proportions in any case.) Thus, I set the priority the same for all event and non-event comments, so that they are all drawn evenly from the same random pool. I did this by raising the non-event comments from priority 70 to 80. 

This had the (fortunate, in my view) side effect of making some NPCs that gave much less frequent fame comments under the old priority (likely because they had a larger pool of higher priority comments) now give levels of comments equivalent to other NPCs. For example, guards are a lot more likely to give fame comments now. So, overall it seems to be a good change, but it also has the effect of raising overall comment frequency. I normally playtest at the SLSF MCM default "Comment Probability" level of 70%, but am now trying it around 45-50% with v3.01 to achieve about the same overall frequency. 

Thanks again for the detailed notes. Please let me know if you run into any other issues, especially if you see any issues with the balance of comments with v3.01.

Just updated from v3 to v3.01 (basically I just installed and replaced the SLSF in MO2)

Ancano still seems to be drugging the PC even though the PC has basically 0 fame. Am I updating the mod wrongly or is winterhold still bugged?

19 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

Does getting a bounty due to high SLSF Fame do anything? Because unfortunately Cursed Loot also interacts with arrest mechanics (and seems to default to 'your offence has been minor, the guard waves you off'), so I can't see if SLSF arrests are meant to trigger some additional content.

No. It doesn't do anything beyond what the bounty would otherwise do in the vanilla game or under other mods. POP is probably the best mod to add if you want the bounty to have some additional consequences.

15 hours ago, psychsucks said:

Just updated from v3 to v3.01 (basically I just installed and replaced the SLSF in MO2)

Ancano still seems to be drugging the PC even though the PC has basically 0 fame. Am I updating the mod wrongly or is winterhold still bugged?

In version 3.01, all NPCs in the College (except for Ancano) now require SLSF SLUT fame of 10-25+ to trigger forced drugging, with most in the 20-25+ range.  As for Ancano, all of his forced drugging comments also have a SLUT fame requirement (10-15+) except for one comment.  Because he's a bastard, I left one of his forced drugging comments with no fame requirement. But it does have a 24-hour cooldown, so it shouldn't happen too often. (Also, if your PC is a high elf you're safe from Ancano.) So, I wouldn't say its bugged, but if you think this comment (or any really) is triggering too often let me know and I can adjust. 

Also, I'm not an MO2 user, but updating should just mean removing the old file and installing the new downloaded zip file.

Edited by Gristle
3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hey there. I noticed in the description that this takes into account some SlaveTats. Is it limited to the 2 categories mentioned? And if so, will you let it detect more eventually?

No, it's not limited. Those 2 categories are hard/impossible to adjust w/o Slave Tats. You have 15 slots in the ST Specific Gain section and you can select the group and location (Body, Body/Head, or All) of tats and to which type of fame you want to apply them. You can also change the cap. The picture in the spoiler might be a better explanation.

Spoiler

1551873849_SlaveTatsSexualFame.jpg.da2aa43e716228da4c2bbb7ed09f3627.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, wpg97541 said:

Thanks again for this. I was studying it but then discovered that I don't need to handle MCM versioning if I don't add any MCM pages or otherwise change any values of MCM properties. It looks like I can add additional toggles to my (single page) MCM and update mid-play-though just fine.   

EDIT: Well, that didn't work. Nothing in the MCM that requires a new property (like an added toggle) will function after an MCM update on an existing save. I tried the code from your script and that didn't fix the issue. I'm assuming that is the case because that code has to be in the MCM version script both before and after the upgrade. Is that correct? Anyway, if you don't mind checking it, here is the code I put in my MCM script:

Spoiler

int function GetVersion()
    return 301
endFunction

Event OnConfigInit()

ModName = "SLSF Fame Comments"
    Pages = new string[1]
    Pages[0] = "Settings"

EndEvent

event OnVersionUpdate(int a_version)
    if (a_version > 1)
        Debug.Trace(self + ": Updating script to version " + a_version)
        OnConfigInit()
    endIf
endEvent

Anyway, the MCM switch to disable 'harsh' comments is in and conditions added and it's all working fine. It just only works on a new game (or a game with that never had version 3.0 or 3.01 with an MCM installed).

Edited by Gristle

Praise: The latest version of this mod is so fun! I love that guards will jerk off to me walking around naked~

Request: If I do as a guard asks and stand nearby while they jerk off, my character should get cum on them from a sexlab cum event. After all, some of the lines are things like "Come here, Woman! I want to cover you in my seed."

On 11/8/2021 at 4:27 AM, Yuni said:

Praise: The latest version of this mod is so fun! I love that guards will jerk off to me walking around naked~

Request: If I do as a guard asks and stand nearby while they jerk off, my character should get cum on them from a sexlab cum event. After all, some of the lines are things like "Come here, Woman! I want to cover you in my seed."

Thanks, and that's a great idea. I looked at the SL functions and it seems pretty simple to call a SL function to add a cum layer to the PC. However, monitoring the "end" of the SL event and checking the NPC distance from the PC at that time adds a lot more complexity. Do you think it would be good enough to add the cum event at the end of the dialogue (as opposed to the end of the SL event)?  That would cause the cum event to occur early in the SL masturbation animation, but would probably ensure that the NPC is nearby when it occurs without any need for extra code.

42 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks, and that's a great idea. I looked at the SL functions and it seems pretty simple to call a SL function to add a cum layer to the PC. However, monitoring the "end" of the SL event and checking the NPC distance from the PC at that time adds a lot more complexity. Do you think it would be good enough to add the cum event at the end of the dialogue (as opposed to the end of the SL event)?  That would cause the cum event to occur early in the SL masturbation animation, but would probably ensure that the NPC is nearby when it occurs without any need for extra code.

It would probably work, for those lines involving them jerking off. You could also just add a time delay or something~ It would certainly be a good stopgap in case we can't think of another way, heh.