Scripting help/advice, One small script assistance and help figuring out if the second is even possible

Okay i didnt intend for this to get as long as it has so ill summarize here at the top so you can decide if you want to read on

I have two Ideas im trying to achieve via scripts. A simple thing i just stupidly cant quite figure out and a more complex scripting conundrum 

The first is for a vault suit zipper thats a ingest-able that you can hotkey that when used will change 'armor mods' of the current equipped suit to swap between fully zipped suit, unzipped ect

Second is more like a math puzzle/problem but for scripters, thats the long part where i clearly state what im trying to do and fix if it can be done via scripts which involves displays

So no need to read on if you dont know how to script, If you want to try and help in short i want to make a display case/container clear all its displayed items thats shown in the world then re-display all the items again according to whats in the container at the time of the script running. This is to fix a problem with displays that if a script adds something into a displays container the display wont know it needs to display that item. The next bit is more on the zipper

--Vaultsuit Zipper--

So i want to have a vault suite that has 5 or so armor addons i can swap using a ingest-able item

The 5 armor addons are of the vault suite with different zip states, half unzipped fully unzipped fully zipped up ect

Im looking to simply have the 'zipper' ingest-able hotkeyed then i can change my vaultsuite zipper at will

I have a version of this already working but atm its 5 armors and the script just adds, removes and equips the armors in an order looping back

Which works but you cant mod the suites as there effectively being destroyed everytime you change your zipper.

With armor addons its just modding the one vaultsuite armor on the fly with no need for a crafting bench so i can change the zipper and keep any other custom mods like skins ect

Thats it for this one its probably quite simple however a week of googling and not finding it or failing miserably i figured id just ask

--Display Auto-Update--

So this one has really annoyed the crap out of me since trying out a specific idea only to learn of a vanilla (FU) bug/oversite

What im doing is setting up a display container to display fusion cores this display charges the cores so you can have this charging port next to

your pa garage or setup and grab a fresh core when your heading out.

I have this working up till the bug in question, the charging port will display a total of 6 cores in there ports and i have a script that will take some ingame time and then replace all cores with charged ones. What dosnt work is the way the display system works which is a vanilla fault thats more notable with what im trying to do. The fault is simply the display will only acknowledge player input, If a player puts an item in the container it will show the item on display in the world, if however an item gets added to the container or removed via script its ignored or rather the display dosnt know how to check and update for that.(bethesda didnt think of that im sure :/ ) Because the charger script is removing the original cores and adding new charged ones the cores displayed are still the original uncharged ones not the new charged ones this causes duplication as you can take the old uncharged cores that are displayed in the world then also grab the new charged cores thats in the actual container with the transfer menu.

So the question is, what dose anyone with savvy scripting knowledge think could be done to 'poke' the displays

to reset and clear its display and then display its current content in the container

My thoughts on several ways to do the 'update'

- a ambient script on the display container that every so often 'updates' the display

- a script that works in a radius around the player so it will 'update' displays within a range around you so displays are always up to date by the time you get to them

- a trigger set in the charger script to force update the display after its done charging as it fully charges cores 15 inagme minutes from when you last added a new core to the container

Other things self updating displays could be used for

- Working fridges, that display its content in the fridge and also replaces none cooled drinks with there ice cold variants(I already have this setup it just dosnt replace the displayed cola's)

- Inworld level loot, replacing static shelves, counters, wooden crate/boxes ect with display versions and have them set to respawn with leveled loot. these will actually appear in the world

- Stores restocking there shelves, specially if the displays and the npcs inventory could be linked, stuff you sell them would actually appear on the shelves and counters

- Plants that display real fruit /veg items that you can just grab or eat from the tree/bush (when you have the 'take and eat' mod) then it can respawn/regrow over time

- Junk piles, places like diamond city and other towns could have the equivalent to land fills where random junk gets dumped with the chance for something good

The biggest one is the Inworld leveled loot, a problem ingame is places becoming more bare after you have come along and grabbed everything okay the containers respawn but the environment will always be empty, but with displays that can auto update when there loot respwans it will be shown in the world so the commonwealth will start to feel lived in.

I know items can come back in the world with the cell reset but displays can randomize what goes back into the world not just the same stuff back in its place

Also some displays could be told to respawn its loot after leaving the area so when you come back its different like npc homes to make them feel lived in

Displays are quite easy to make few nif edits and a few ck edits, mass replacing statics for container variants is just a ck feature.

So the idea wouldn't actually take that long to do but the displays would need to be able to self update to see items the player didnt manually place them selves

This 'update' feature could also remedy another problem with displays is it will only display one item regardless of how many you put in 

If you put 6 nukacolas only one is shown to represent the 6 just like if you dropped them from the pipboy on the floor but the display will only show one cola not one that is actually 6 like when you drop 6 from a pipboy, so if you take the cola from the world the other 5 are still in the display container and the display dosnt know it should be displaying the 5

Atm to display 6 you have to move each cola one by one into the container not all 6 in one click

With an 'update' script of somekind you could just dump all 6 and for a sec it would show just one cola then say if an update is triggered on exit of the container so it clears the display of the one cola then register the 6 it actually has and displays them So this update can fix a general annoying and otherwise buggy problem with displays in general.

And thats my essay on Fo4 displays, I hope i get an A+ grade :P

If you read this far your a champion or just board enough :D

I hope someone can atleast spitball ideas of something that could do whats needed, however Jerry rigged it might be lol