Hey y'all, i'm having a small issue. Whenever my character wears some DDs that would go over the belly node, she looks pregnant. This includes catsuits (at least the one from the chloe quest), chastity belts (they look especially silly kinda just sitting off her body) and corsets, but not chain harnesses or the DD armors (at least those i've tried). I have run bodyslide to attempt to fix this issue and it's not happened. I do have 2 mods that i know of that support belly inflation (naked dungeons and cursed loot) but have those options deselected. Attached is my load order. Thanks in adavnce! 

loadorder.txt

25 minutes ago, Tcgspy12 said:

Have you checked your Bodyslide Studio?

I'm not exactly sure how you mean, but i did open it and the belt looks as though it'd fit normally. 

I should also mention (as i forgot to in the opening post) that i'm using the UUNP body and that this only seems to affect my character, during the chloe quest she had a normal sized belly in her catsuit.