[Tomb Raider 2013] Why is it impossible to make "Fully Nude" mods!?

I had searched far and wide online for "Tomb Raider 2013 Fully Nude Mods", but all I get is "Partially Nude".

Judging by the god-like skills of many mod makers, it would already be released if it could ever be done!

So for the fact that it's been 7 years and nobody had done it proved that "it could NEVER be done"!

Why is that!?

Is it limited by the game itself or it's just that my searching skill is way too low and stupid!?

• 1 month later...

First, it's not real Lara anymore, and not half as attractive as the TRL/TRA/TRU Lara, so there isn't much motivation to make her naked anymore:

nr_death_small.png.a1d5ab4f54f380b93a0e220f12f13bd0.png

In older games one came pretty far by simply repainting the mesh's textures, and texture transparency always worked to remove equipment: loverslab.com/topic/78065-nude-raider-collection/

tra.png.18d9a2ad3ccec58d4c4730d3bd717ac8.png

Games feature much more mesh details for clothes now, making mesh modifications necessary, except when a game designer "accidentally forgets" to remove the mesh under her clothes, which is nice: loverslab.com/files/file/13980-4-news-skins-nud-mods-shadow-of-tombraider/

goodpatch.jpg.7f022e707ef60ab20e0cb2220514da23.jpg

Mesh modding the game is possible in the meanwhile though, even though a difficult task:

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216460
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10174&start=255