Succubus Race / Seducer Race Conver to UNP body and meshes FOR SSE

Please, if some of you fantastic modders can explain how to convert Succubus Race mod / Seducer Race mod to UNP so that when you choose that race it just stays with your body ( in my example Seraphin body and Demonized Texture) i would really appreciate so much , i can't been trying the sholw day , only got unsyncronized boobs with the textures 

• 1 year later...

I think I know what you want to achieve , but the mod you want to convert to use UNP(UUNP) isn't that simple first off this mod uses HDT (not PE but SMP ) so that needs to be working correctly first but what is going to get you and what will most likely give you grief is the fact that the bodyside for SSE doesn't support UUNP out of the box you need to add a mod called BHUNP to get  support for UNP into bodyside.

That aside if you didn't want the physics it would be very simple to just download both the race mod and your body mod of choice then extract both  then take the meshes and textures from your body mod and copy and paste them in the correct folders in race mod.

small note it will take more than simply adding .nif and .dds files to meshes and Textures folders you may have to drill down to the correct folders then copy those files so they will be added correctly when you put your edited mod into your mod manager.

one other small cavet  the esp file may or may not also give you grief (depending on weather the mod author decided they wanted a specific body mod.  he or she may have added records to the esp file.