Jump to content

having trouble getting flowergirls to work properly


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have it insalled, along with cbbe, sos, fnis, all through Vortex.  I've run fnis but found no flowergirls option to show the animations. All they do is merge together, the guy gets hard as you hear the sounds. If anyone could help me get this fixed, or point me in a direction to go i'd greatlky appreciate it

Posted
2 hours ago, brokensaint82 said:

I have it insalled, along with cbbe, sos, fnis, all through Vortex.  I've run fnis but found no flowergirls option to show the animations. All they do is merge together, the guy gets hard as you hear the sounds. If anyone could help me get this fixed, or point me in a direction to go i'd greatlky appreciate it

For LE no idea, for SE overwrite with Leitos and Billyies latest anim packs for SE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...