Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

5 hours ago, StuRedman said:

Does someone have experience with AloysAdjustments? I successfully increased my resource pouch, but modifications stays at 75. Does it require certain numbers to work?

I think it needs to be updated or fixed, I have the same prob that and basegame clothes can be changed but dlc just give a infinite load screen

On 3/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, LovelyLad said:

It's a bit late, but I've worked on a nude(r) mod for the Nora Stealth outfit (you can transfer it to other outfits using the outfit tool linked above). Actually was done a while ago, but just ended up playing through most of the game with it - really happy with it. Anatomically correct. Artistically appropriate - the blue barbarian tatts really works with the setting/background. Some small issues (small neck seam mismatch, LOD issues that appear occasionally, etc), but nothing major. Enjoy.

Copy it to your ..\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12 directory like the other mod files. It'll stomp over the explicit outfit mod if you have that installed (so keep a backup of them if you want to switch back to that set).

Massive credit to Orangy - his work served as the base of my own (he provided me the blender file, so I worked on top of it, resculpting and adding details... while removing others).

image.thumb.png.67a2a928d7d6b89245b7d1980fada1c1.png

image.thumb.png.53ac879bdf300f1f99300f2b570c651d.pngimage.thumb.png.d6f6585c6ca7cb336b03e2bce1b9adb1.pngimage.png.20cd576c5acd8bf8ae4d9711936d45ad.pngimage.thumb.png.b7881724632f83fffb59952e85f7d0e4.pngimage.png.176a636a7fbeda53147baf4e73171651.pngimage.png.f0b14295db3ee0be303d92c3917f4f66.pngimage.thumb.png.f0fd49f7cf99a4857259dba4c995eaea.png

Nuder Stealth Mod.zip 16.17 MB · 319 downloads

Great Mod! Thank you.

@orangy can you restore/provide the original skirt textures for outcast outfit like shown in the screenshot below. I got this by removing the "z00Patch_outcast_skirtEDIT.bin" from the installed files. Still looks sexy while keeping it playable when others are around.

Maybe instead of entire mod, you can just provide the unedited skirt file and that would do the trick.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr__2_18-13-30_2021.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr__2_18-13-38_2021.png

Hi

To @orangy and @LovelyLad. Your work is truly amazing. Orangy, the amount of time you must have spent making all this outfits... i can´t even imagine, thank you very much a true work of art! And LovelyLad your stealth outfit variation is just BEAUTIFUL. I love the tattoos and the amount of detail you put... down there. So here is the thing. I love a lot of aspects from both of your mods but i really would like to see them combined. Personally, i like Orangy's original breasts size and jiggle but i like better, as wierd as it may sound, the details on Aloy's vagina and butthole from LovelyLad variation. So my question is: How hard would it be to change all of Orangy's outfits nether regions to look like  LovelyLad's version? Would i need the blender files and textures too?

Even though i have very little experience on modding i would like to try to do this myself.

1 hour ago, rikurex said:

Hi

To @orangy and @LovelyLad. Your work is truly amazing. Orangy, the amount of time you must have spent making all this outfits... i can´t even imagine, thank you very much a true work of art! And LovelyLad your stealth outfit variation is just BEAUTIFUL. I love the tattoos and the amount of detail you put... down there. So here is the thing. I love a lot of aspects from both of your mods but i really would like to see them combined. Personally, i like Orangy's original breasts size and jiggle but i like better, as wierd as it may sound, the details on Aloy's vagina and butthole from LovelyLad variation. So my question is: How hard would it be to change all of Orangy's outfits nether regions to look like  LovelyLad's version? Would i need the blender files and textures too?

Even though i have very little experience on modding i would like to try to do this myself.

How experienced are you with blender? The modding side can be picked up easily enough if you follow a couple tutorials closely.

The 3D modelling side will take more time before you can freely manipulate things comfortably to your liking (although very basic functions won't be too hard - you also probably won't get the results you like with just the basics).

15 hours ago, rikurex said:

i'm not that experienced sadly. I know how to move around blender but nothing too fancy. I should probably take my time to try to figure out how to work it properly before trying anything too complicated.

Yeah. Go to smutba.se to grab a bunch of freely distributed adult 3D models and have a play around with them to build up that character modelling skill set, and see if it's a thing you like/enjoy (you probably will, if you can get pass the difficulty curve of learning a relatively complex tool like blender/3d modelling)

On 4/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, ajax2888 said:

@orangy can you restore/provide the original skirt textures for outcast outfit like shown in the screenshot below. I got this by removing the "z00Patch_outcast_skirtEDIT.bin" from the installed files. Still looks sexy while keeping it playable when others are around.

Maybe instead of entire mod, you can just provide the unedited skirt file and that would do the trick.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr__2_18-13-30_2021.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr__2_18-13-38_2021.png

Well, the reason the skirt looks like that is because the texture is a combination of both skin+clothing.  Left side of the texture is used for clothing, and right side for the skin.

You can fix it by moving the uvs of the skirts.  Scale the skirt uvs along the x-axis by 50%, and then move the uvs to the left side of the texture.

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Well, the reason the skirt looks like that is because the texture is a combination of both skin+clothing.  Left side of the texture is used for clothing, and right side for the skin.

You can fix it by moving the uvs of the skirts.  Scale the skirt uvs along the x-axis by 50%, and then move the uvs to the left side of the texture.

I could not extract the modded file of textures  from Packed_DX12 as Project Decima seems to only show files from Initial.bin and does not recognize modded bin files. I have the default outcast texture file which has textures for undergarment also. If I use the original files then I will lose the textures which you have made for this mod. I think I would need the edited texture file which you used so that I can add the textures for the skirt part.

21 hours ago, ajax2888 said:

I could not extract the modded file of textures  from Packed_DX12 as Project Decima seems to only show files from Initial.bin and does not recognize modded bin files. I have the default outcast texture file which has textures for undergarment also. If I use the original files then I will lose the textures which you have made for this mod. I think I would need the edited texture file which you used so that I can add the textures for the skirt part.

No need to edit textures, changing the textures would change textures for everything, then everything else would mess up.  Just move the uvs of the skirts from the default game files.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:44 PM, Kitty said:

Dood clearly has a severely inflated sense of his own importance.  If you can tag freaking SONY that many places and that many ways, and even THEY go, "Meh.. fuck off."

Then you mean less than shit.  Sony is among the first to jump on the "ZOMG!  We can't let THAT be out in the wild!" bullshit-wagon.  I'm quite convinced many of their upper level execs believe strongly that nude mods (or any, much of the time) in a Sony game is like a sign of the impending apocalypse or something. 

Makes it utterly hysterical when someone cries and whines that loud and they (thus far anyway) don't even blink.  :)

It only really started when Sony moved their HQ to the US. Obviously based in California now, which shows based on their censorship of games recently, which had even angered and driven away many of their Japanese developers and fans. You're better off buying and supporting Nintendo these days, which is the last company you'd expect to not be full bore on shying away from nudity and stuff.

Anyway, awesome work done on the mod here. A little too naked and sexualized for my taste. Was hoping to find a mod that just removed the brown shirt and pants kind of undergarments she has on and otherwise leave the armors intact. Still, great work on the nude mod. It looks really well made.

12 hours ago, orangy said:

No need to edit textures, changing the textures would change textures for everything, then everything else would mess up.  Just move the uvs of the skirts from the default game files.

By scaling do you mean they need to be at 150% or 50% size of the original. Also scaling needs to be done on x-axis only?

Am I doing this correct, some textures are overlapping.

Sorry if I failed to understand as I am very new in this area.

Capture.PNG

These are textures, the one above looks like a Normal map. The uv map needs a 3d software to be manipulated, it is related to the mesh(object) not the texture.

uvs.png.d601fc2427ebb1b0e41017e6e03b4e2d.png

The uv map must look like a "spider web". It will point to where the mesh should "pick" the part of the texture. The UV map connects the texture with the mesh.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, LovelyLad said:

It's a bit late, but I've worked on a nude(r) mod for the Nora Stealth outfit (you can transfer it to other outfits using the outfit tool linked above). Actually was done a while ago, but just ended up playing through most of the game with it - really happy with it. Anatomically correct. Artistically appropriate - the blue barbarian tatts really works with the setting/background. Some small issues (small neck seam mismatch, LOD issues that appear occasionally, etc), but nothing major. Enjoy.

Copy it to your ..\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12 directory like the other mod files. It'll stomp over the explicit outfit mod if you have that installed (so keep a backup of them if you want to switch back to that set).

Massive credit to Orangy - his work served as the base of my own (he provided me the blender file, so I worked on top of it, resculpting and adding details... while removing others).

image.thumb.png.67a2a928d7d6b89245b7d1980fada1c1.png

image.thumb.png.53ac879bdf300f1f99300f2b570c651d.pngimage.thumb.png.d6f6585c6ca7cb336b03e2bce1b9adb1.pngimage.png.20cd576c5acd8bf8ae4d9711936d45ad.pngimage.thumb.png.b7881724632f83fffb59952e85f7d0e4.pngimage.png.176a636a7fbeda53147baf4e73171651.pngimage.png.f0b14295db3ee0be303d92c3917f4f66.pngimage.thumb.png.f0fd49f7cf99a4857259dba4c995eaea.png

Nuder Stealth Mod.zip 16.17 MB · 535 downloads

This might be a silly question but which suit it is exactly. I can't seem to find a suit that has "stealth" in it's name with Aloys Adjustments. :(

The files just get unzipped in the DX12 folder and should work from there, there are no other steps. Can you try just equipping the Silent hunter armor in game without Aloy's Adjustments and see if it works? That would eliminate half of the variables to start with.

I just wanted to pop in here to say great work! I did read that you won't be doing the DLC outfits, @orangy, but are you planning to continue with more of the base game outfits? Some of those Carja sets have great potential for lewding.