Sometimes my sim gets a call by a sim doing photoshoots. They ask her to go to the photo studio and she can travel with no problems. But when she's there she can't take the pictures. If I click on the big thing to take pictures the option "photographer" is greyed out and if I try to click it it says "You need a photographer for that". Since the photographer is right next to her, I click on them and select "ask to take pictures". They seem to agree, then my sim sits down and they start chatting as if it was any normal friendly interaction. If I reset the photographer after the 10th time I try it, they become regular sims. The same happens with the makeup artist and the stylist: if I reset them, their "title" disappears. This happens only with this mod. Has anyone experienced this?

Edit: I figured it out. The first time I went there a celebrity (???) was the receptionist and I couldn't talk to her. Another time it was a regular sim and I was able to check in, after that the option to ask take the pictures was available. Duh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 5:54 AM, LadyGemini said:

Sometimes my sim gets a call by a sim doing photoshoots. They ask her to go to the photo studio and she can travel with no problems. But when she's there she can't take the pictures. If I click on the big thing to take pictures the option "photographer" is greyed out and if I try to click it it says "You need a photographer for that". Since the photographer is right next to her, I click on them and select "ask to take pictures". They seem to agree, then my sim sits down and they start chatting as if it was any normal friendly interaction. If I reset the photographer after the 10th time I try it, they become regular sims. The same happens with the makeup artist and the stylist: if I reset them, their "title" disappears. This happens only with this mod. Has anyone experienced this?

Edit: I figured it out. The first time I went there a celebrity (???) was the receptionist and I couldn't talk to her. Another time it was a regular sim and I was able to check in, after that the option to ask take the pictures was available. Duh.

how did you make it... please walk me step by step please.

14 hours ago, GENUINETHIEF said:

how did you make it... please walk me step by step please.

Oh Lord and Lady, I'll give it a try. This is a stripped down basic get the job done that works for me.

This is for the Erotic Photoshot where your Sim get a call with an offer and accepts. You'll travel there at once and an event timer will pop up in the upper left hand corner with things to do.

1: Check in with the Receptionist (My 1st shoot there was NO receptionist till an hour before the shoot was over. UGH!)

2: Wardrobe: You may  have to ask him several times for a Sexy Outfit. NOTE: This will take you into CAS. My experence. Even though I might choose an outfit I already have planned, or make new one, when I return, I'm back in the outfit I originally had on. Just click on your Sim or the wardrobe and select change outfit and change into your desired outfit. OR click on the pedistal and choose one of the costumes.

3: Stylist. I have never gotten credit for this. There is no selection on the Stytlist to get style. If you click on the chair, you can get your hair and makeup done, even a choice to keep this style. Select this you will keep that makeup/hair style for the phootshoot (Usually) and even wear home though eventually it will wear off and you will go back to your original. If you do not select keep, you'll revert back to what you originally had.

4: Photographer: Talk to them, specificly ask about poses. Click on the studio and select a background if you want. Then click on the studio and select Photographer then Sexy/Erotic photoshoot. You'll move onto the set and the camera mode will come up. Move the grid around till you got it where you want, then click on the grid to lock it in. At this time you can select a frame size, or even filters or either portrite or landscape mode, or even zoom in or out. If you click on the grid again, you can move it around some more. Once you have your shoot lined up, and the grid is locked in place, click on the camera icon. It will let you take up to 5 shots. I do one then click the exit and ask the photographer about poses again then repeat the Take Erotic Photoshoot on the studio. This will usually give you a different pose. (You can also take the time to switch to another outfit.)

NOTE: In my experence, sometimes it will credit the shot has 1 of the 5, sometimes it will not. Each click of the camera during the shot has the chance of being creidted. (That why I said do NOT take 5.)

5: Once you have 5 credited shots, the shoot is basicly over. You can chat with the photographer and get the photos from them. Each request will allow you to get 1 of the photos taken during the shot. (I actually had one shot where I manage to get 8 or 9 shots taken before it credited me with 5.) Also, just because the timer runs out does not mean you cannot get the photos from the photographer. Just keep asking for them and grabbing them. BTW, you get to keep these, you don't have to give them to someone else or anything.

6: If you get completely done and get your photos and still have time, you can do the other small things, like grab something to drink, get something to eat, etc, or you can just click on the clock and end the event.

7: Once the event is ended you will not automaticly leave. Just use your phone and select Travel.

8: Once home, enjoy hanging your photos on the wall or even sell them, or make copies and sell those.

After you do this a couple of times you will get a handle on the quirks. For me it was getting a handle on the camera and learning understanding how it worked with the filters and frame sizes and choice between tall and wide.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you're like me I kept trying to get the photo's two at a time, for some reason while the game did let me select two when talking to the photographer it wouldn't actually work. Select one photo at a time and then request another until you have all of the ones you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

when choosing the "take erotic photos" and similar options, the poses are the same as the regular photo poses. there's nothing 'erotic' or 'adult' about them. i took a group adult photo with someone and it was literally just the standard group photo pose. i installed everything that's required in the mod and it's up to date so i have no idea what's wrong

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Seconding all the No Photographer showing up posts. But also, I don't  even get the stylist or wardrobe. It's literally just the receptionist (sometimes)

Is there a work around for this? Or is it just useless to have the lot at this point?

• 1 month later...